Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone know if.....

oh Jesus Christ !!! you guys do realize that your not funny right ?? your laughing at your stupid jokes !!! and the only reason JohnHolmes is doing it is b/c he is pyshcoticly obessessd and stalking somebitch ... you guys seriously need to do something with your lives ...:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: ::

Originally posted by jennijugs

oh Jesus Christ !!! you guys do realize that your not funny right ?? your laughing at your stupid jokes !!! and the only reason JohnHolmes is doing it is b/c he is pyshcoticly obessessd and stalking somebitch ... you guys seriously need to do something with your lives ...:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: ::

hot avatar ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

haha i have a hooters girl telling me i need to do somethign wtih my life. that is so backwards. i am a graphics designer for a tech company youre a bikini dancer. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: and im a psychotic stalker for u.......jenny how much for a backroom bj and a table dance

haha i have a hooters girl telling me i need to do somethign wtih my life. that is so backwards. i am a graphics designer for a tech company youre a bikini dancer. :rolleyes:

Not only are you a graphics designger - your also a LOSER that bitches and whines about people you DONT EVEN KNOW!!

...... on the internet no less.....

WOW - there's a life :rolleyes:

hot avatar

what the hell was that supposed to be for you JENNI-

like that was supposed to turn u on or make you laugh?

pyshcoticly obessessd -- not at all- i think its just

pyshcoticly obessessd wrong!!

ohhh your stupidity is really shining thru ... how old are you nastybitch??

You should really spend less time thinking about me and more time thinking about when your stalker is gonna strike .. i would me very afraid if i were you

what are you talking about ???

JohnHolmes is stalking somebitch --- why would that turn me on or make me laugh ?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ohhh your stupidity is really shining thru ... how old are you nastybitch??

You should really spend less time thinking about me and more time thinking about when your stalker is gonna strike .. i would me very afraid if i were you

trust me u attn wanting bikini dancing hewa. she has nothing to worry about it was a joke. now heres a $50 bill get me some change so i can shower u. then treat u lik ethe slob u r by dippin my hands between ur "JUGS"

what are you talking about ???

JohnHolmes is stalking somebitch --- why would that turn me on or make me laugh ?

jen, dont listen to them u are better then them, they want u to get upset

happy b day, i wish i could go celebrate it but i have to be at taste (where u should have thrown it)lol j/k

Originally posted by liqidtouch

No liquid, I think you are doing a better job of it, you turn all the ladies here "ON"

Caruch ...

They dont bother me at all .its sooo funny cuz they think they do .

Thanks for the b-day wish ... maybe i will sneak over to taste one of these sat.

Originally posted by caruch

jen, dont listen to them u are better then them, they want u to get upset

happy b day, i wish i could go celebrate it but i have to be at taste (where u should have thrown it)lol j/k

Caruch ...

They dont bother me at all .its sooo funny cuz they think they do .

haha. its not like i am sitting home before i hit the bikini bar to go shake my tits at some people for money... i am at work, bored, this is slightly entertaining. passing the time.