Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best And Worst Date Ever.....

Went out with someone last nite.....

Drove into New York to One if by Land Two if by Sea. Restaurant was beautiful with a nice fireplace in the cocktail lounge. Sat down for dinner and enjoyed a nice bottle of Pino Noir. Appetizers were lobster salad over a bed of lettuce, crabmeat over sesame bread....

Dinner was a nice piece of Filet mignon accompanied by red bliss potatoe.

ended with a cappuccino.....dinner was great..

It was 10:30 when dinner ended so we decided to go out to a club to dance and enjoy some more cocktails...

We go to Centro Fly. My friend does the front door there and comped us..nice guy. We go to the bar and start a tab with the bartender there. My friend invited us to the dj booth to enjoy the music there.. We're dancing and having a good time...its about 12:30 and he decide he wants to go back to his place to pick up some stuff and we would return within 1 hour...

We head out to Staten Island where he lives. We get into his house, I meet his dog Max - nice dog. We sit down and have 1 drink. Im watching tv then turn to him and what is he doing??

THAT FAULKER WAS PASSED OUT COLD!!! :eek:

I tried to wake him up so he can take me home...:mad: He wouldnt wake up to save his life.....I WAS TRAPPED THERE!! WALKE UP YOU DUMB FUKER!!:biggun:

WHEN I REALIZED HE WASNT WAKING UP I JUST SLEPT ON THE OTHER COUCH TILL THIS MORNING...:cry:

I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE DRIVE AGAIN - I WILL ALWAYS TAKE MY CAR!!:finger2:

Originally posted by ou812

You poor thing Zee, there really is only one sensible thing to do in a situation like that........................

Steal the fuckers keys and rob his car to drive yourself home.

I WAS REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT TOO - BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE THE HELL I WAS????? :mad:

Originally posted by latinaz

I WAS REALLY THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT TOO - BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE THE HELL I WAS????? :mad:

same thing happend to me and i was quick enough to look for her MAIL on the table

- i got the address

flipped on her computer

and hit up mapquest-

took her car home - she reported it stolen and i just say to the cops

she was drunk

and i wouldnt let her drive home that way=

its al worked out

and besides ZEE

u know you could have called

Originally posted by Kermzy

If he passed out & couldn't wake up, would you really have wanted him to drive you home anyway? Sounds like he had one too many! Not that there's anything wrong with that....BUT...

He was sick to start with but insisted on taking me out....I just stopped trying to wake him up so I just slept on the other couch...

AND...

BRIAN........

NO.....ANTHONY DOESNT LIVE IN STATE ISLAND :mad::whip2: