Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Somebitch Aka "miss Piggy"

I'VE SEEN YOU, YOU GROSS FAT FUCKING PIG LOSER!!!!!!!!!

DAMN THATS SOME UGLY MUG YOU GOT HANGEN OFF YA

I KNOW YOUR TYPE FATTY YOU PICK ON HOT GIRLS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU GO WADDLE OVER TO THE FRIDGE WITH YOUR FAT LEGS AND CUT YOURSELF ANOTHER PIECE OF CAKE?!

WOW I NEVER HERD OF A GIRL THAT HAS SUCH A GROSS PERSONALITY THAT MATCHES HER GROSS LOOKS SO PERFECTLY

YOU REALLY TAKE THE CAKE IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jennijugs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats what we all do when we see a slob like u brag about being a stripper working for dollars at 23. but its cool ur happy, ur family and man must be so proud how much you give the dj to play ur tracks during ur "set"

Originally posted by notallthere

I'VE SEEN YOU, YOU GROSS FAT FUCKING PIG LOSER!!!!!!!!!

DAMN THATS SOME UGLY MUG YOU GOT HANGEN OFF YA

I KNOW YOUR TYPE FATTY YOU PICK ON HOT GIRLS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU GO WADDLE OVER TO THE FRIDGE WITH YOUR FAT LEGS AND CUT YOURSELF ANOTHER PIECE OF CAKE?!

WOW I NEVER HERD OF A GIRL THAT HAS SUCH A GROSS PERSONALITY THAT MATCHES HER GROSS LOOKS SO PERFECTLY

YOU REALLY TAKE THE CAKE IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg you are sooooo mean.... :laugh:

seriously !!!! everyone knows i am a dancer !!! there are other dancers that also post on this board so your not putting me down your just stating the obvious !!! Secondly .... You are really just STALKING this big Shonzalabeak bitch ... so why not just stick with that and stop trying to be funny b/c you not . You are just a scary wierdo stalker

Originally posted by jennijugs

seriously !!!! everyone knows i am a slut !!!my family knows,friends and my man!!! they all know i have no respect for myself and give $20 lapdances and $50 bjs in the backroom. im 23 and will dance as long as i want, even if my jugs are down to my kneecaps

amen

Originally posted by johnholmes

thats what we all do when we see a slob like u brag about being a stripper working for dollars at 23. but its cool ur happy, ur family and man must be so proud how much you give the dj to play ur tracks during ur "set"

hahhhhaha a slob?? your crazy have you seen jenni's pic? she's probley one of the hottest girls i have ever seen

Why do you think she replied like she did? she don't give a shit what you think haha

Now we all know your sticking up for that ork somebitch because you like fat pigs and you want to get in-between her thunder thighs

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah im a fat pig, you should see my trailer, it is SICK.

Wha? You don't live in a trailer hahha i know you.... You don't remember me hahah to fucking funny. You got to learn that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I think your confusing admiration with hatred Get over your jealousy of mistify. Oh and by the way I don't think your a bitch. I just think your pathetic

Originally posted by perns2002

WOW - what the hell happened here. I think SOMEbitch is a pretty cool chick, is all this for real.

haha. it all sprouted from the open toe shoe thing... then mystify called me classless so i called her dumb and said shes a princess lacking education... then all her little tittie bar working friends started telling me im a pig because they saw a pic of "rizzo" and his "ex" who is liz jagger in some thread (i said it was me as a joke). now they think i am her & that i started shit with these girls when it is the other way around. ;) it is rather comical.

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. it all sprouted from the open toe shoe thing... then mystify called me classless so i called her dumb and said shes a princess lacking education... then all her little tittie bar working friends started telling me im a pig because they saw a pic of "rizzo" and his "ex" who is liz jagger in some thread (i said it was me as a joke). now they think i am her & that i started shit with these girls when it is the other way around. ;) it is rather comical.

did someone beat your face in with an open toe shoe?