Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Somebitch Aka "miss Piggy"

Originally posted by fakearmani

SomeBigNosedBitch:

I was wondering if you can design

something like this :hang: and maybe demonstrate it for us.

i was wondering if you could find a better insult than some shallow petty nonsense. at least i have a career and a future. you can say all you want about me but you will be the one whoring yourself for dinner and a place to live.

first of all if you think your offending me ...try again ... i know it is really easy to say all dancers are whores but since you dont know me ..what you say has no bearing.... Secondly i have a future and this isn't my carrer .. its a job .. and i dont have to explain myself to anyone ..

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by somebitch

i was wondering if you could find a better insult than some shallow petty nonsense. at least i have a career and a future. you can say all you want about me but you will be the one whoring yourself for dinner and a place to live.

Funny - you have no idea what I do or who I am so thats a dead issue. I refuse to post, unlike your dumb ass, what I do just to justify myself to people I dont know on a message board.

Cant you find better things to do with your life??

...... go shovel snow or something

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

awwww now we hurt her feelings .... maybe next time you should think before you start mouthing off to people you dont know .. its obvious by the posts you and johnholmes made that you were trying to make fun of me when i did nothing to you .. you attacked my appearance.. my job... my intellegence .. and so on ..

You were wrong .. so get over it

i love how this all started with some girl having an attitude with me and now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon saying i am the one who is an asshole. whatever :rolleyes:

see.. where her freinds so ...oh wait... you wouldent know what it is like to have freinds nevermind

Originally posted by jennijugs

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

awwww now we hurt her feelings .... maybe next time you should think before you start mouthing off to people you dont know .. its obvious by the posts you and johnholmes made that you were trying to make fun of me when i did nothing to you .. you attacked my appearance.. my job... my intellegence .. and so on ..

You were wrong .. so get over it

nope, my feelings are not hurt. this is a messageboard, i dont take it seriously like some people *AHEM*...

fyi, for future use of the word intelligence, it is an I not an E (just trying to help) ;)

Originally posted by notallthere

hahhhhaha a slob?? your crazy have you seen jenni's pic? she's probley one of the hottest girls i have ever seen

Why do you think she replied like she did? she don't give a shit what you think haha

Now we all know your sticking up for that ork somebitch because you like fat pigs and you want to get in-between her thunder thighs

Ouch....you out for some blood?????

nope, my feelings are not hurt. this is a messageboard, i dont take it seriously like some people *AHEM*...

fyi, for future use of the word intelligence, it is an I not an E (just trying to help) ;)

are you trying to say that i do ... ( take it seriously ? ) .... b/c i could give a rats ass what you and your pyscho stalker think of me .. oh and btw ... picking up on my misspelled words .. ouch you got me there ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

excuse me?? you make no sense again... oh wait, you never do. :)

This quote isn't that hard to understand - and your calling jenni dumb :laugh:

It means that you have no friends to defend you like we are for jenni. now do you get it???

Originally posted by ninadd

This quote isn't that hard to understand - and your calling jenni dumb :laugh:

It means that you have no friends to defend you like we are for jenni. now do you get it???

sorry we dont need our "CP" friends to defend us. we all know what a bunch of losers you all are posting the same shit everyday and having meetups. see u all at metro is gonna be SICK. george get the grey goose flowing, im doin body shots off jenni cans.

Oh shit look at the scholar over here...................read some of your post you dumbass............I don't have the time to dig through all this bull to find it, but some where in a response you used "an" followed by a word that DID NOT start with a vowel.....before you try and sound intelligent........make sure you are.

Originally posted by johnholmes

sorry we dont need our "CP" friends to defend us. we all know what a bunch of losers you all are posting the same shit everyday and having meetups. see u all at metro is gonna be SICK. george get the grey goose flowing, im doin body shots off jenni cans.

yeah you do that.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: