Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Oxygen Lounge Jan 10

oxygenlounge

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oxygen is located in the underground level of the shops at the Mayfair, Coconut Grove. Just call 305-4760202 to be placed in the guestlist. Normally I would not require you guys to call however I may not have access on Friday to a computer. Thanks!

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Originally posted by ernextnation

HI, I was out of town for a while,

Wheres this club and theres any guest list?

Oxygen is where the chilli pepper use to be @ the grove. and yes there is a gues list I went through cooljunkie.com and got on the list. so see if it works for you.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Since a lot of cpers are going to se Edgar what about a meet up??:)

of course...the place isnt that big...we usually just dance in front the dj booth...there is HUGE bed thing in front of the booth...dance till u cant dance anymore or just lie down on the bed....also...Iguana Cantina is 3.50 drinks, we can meet up there..by the front bar (bar near the door) get :drunk: and continue to see :dj: for some all night :party: :party: ...what do u think?

Originally posted by steffy27

Ok, I called and put all our names down, and the person I spoke with said that she thought the list closed at midnight.

For all of us who DON'T want to sit through the Hip-hop, can it be extended til 12:30 or 1?????????????:confused:

WTF? WHY CAN'T I LISTEN TO HIP HOP? :tongue: I'LL BUY YOU A FEW BEERS AND YOU'LL BE COOL WITH IT. :D

Ok, I called and put all our names down, and the person I spoke with said that she thought the list closed at midnight.

For all of us who DON'T want to sit through the Hip-hop, can it be extended til 12:30 or 1?????????????:confused:

Smartest thing Ive heard you say in 3yrs. ;)

Originally posted by meli2444

WTF? WHY CAN'T I LISTEN TO HIP HOP? :tongue: I'LL BUY YOU A FEW BEERS AND YOU'LL BE COOL WITH IT. :D

Hmmmm, free beers???? Almost got me there but nope, sorry, you guys go ahead and I'll be outside til 1am :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djdekan

Smartest thing Ive heard you say in 3yrs.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by meli2444

CHE BOLUDO....ARE YOU GOING THIS TIME? LAST TIME YOU SOLD US OUT? :tongue:

BESIDES, SOMEONE NEEDS TO DRIVE YOUR DRUNK BROTHER HOME. GOD KNOWS, I WON'T BE IN ANY CONDITION TO DO SO. :laugh:

Yes this time i'm going.......and as for my brother he's a big boy,he can take care of himself.(i think)

Originally posted by happyface

Yes this time i'm going.......and as for my brother he's a big boy,he can take care of himself.(i think)

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT? :confused: CAUSE THE ONE I KNOW, CAN BARELY STAND AT THE BAR AFTER ONE DRINK. :laugh:

speak 4 yourself:D me & mellissa want to dance to some hip hop !!

:D:laugh: j/k

Originally posted by oxygenlounge

Hot off the press............There will be no hip hop. Dj Gabriel Fain will be starting off the night playing house.

Thanks!

Im there.................. and btw I was there last night(wed) and wow, alot of great looking females.I'm going to start going there more often on Wed and screw mr.frogs on thursday.Very nice.

Dont take this the wrong way, but please get rid of the little drummer boy on thursday nights or replace your system so that you can actually hear the music when he is banging away at his little sticks. That guy plays louder than the music, not to mention he is off beat and totally steals the show from the poor dj trying to mix. He just flat out gives me a headache and interupts the music and dj.

Originally posted by oxygenlounge

Hot off the press............There will be no hip hop. Dj Gabriel Fain will be starting off the night playing house.

Thanks!

:clap:Whoo Hooo!!!!:clap:

:pint: It's gonna be a loooooong night :D

Originally posted by koky

speak 4 yourself me & mellissa want to dance to some hip hop !!

Ummmmmm, dont scare me like that again...:laugh:

Originally posted by happyface

Im there.................. and btw I was there last night(wed) and wow, alot of great looking females.I'm going to start going there more often on Wed and screw mr.frogs on thursday.Very nice.

I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE ON A WED IN A WHILE. IS IT STILL HIP HOP ON WED? :D