Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is Why I Hate Temps....

I DON'T MEAN TO DISS THE GUYS IN THE PICTURE AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THEM ARE BAD LOOKING BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRTS. THIS PICTURE DEFINATELY BELONGS ON NJ GUIDO. COM.

ONLY IN NEW JERSEY YOU CAN SEE THIS DISPLAY OF SUCH A SAUSAGE FEST

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ninadd

AGAIN, MOST OF MY THREADS ARE MEANT TO TAKE IN A JOKING MANNER. THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD. I DON'T MEAN TO DISS ANYONE AND DON'T TAKE MY POSTS TO HEART :)

well posting what u did about G seemed like u were pretty serious and a staunch supporter of. by the way i wasnt aware TEMPS had a gay night looks like their on their way to the roxy for rauhoffer

Originally posted by kirklop

actually, that picture was taken at tempts (in frisco). as far as wakeup being a girl he's not, he a BITCH.............

hey kirk u should be stockin up on ur 20 records to play over the summer, ur a joke. nice guy or not do some record shoppin and mix longer than 30 secs :laugh: :laugh:

i just loved hearing the same rivera tracks every week and that horrible potatoheadz remix of died in ur arms tonight, god knows what else.