Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who agrees, TEMPS IS NOT THE WAY IT USED TO BE!!!!

ok, i've been goin to temps for the past 4-5 summers, it's not the way it used to be.......does anyone agree, or am i just gettin old :(...................hollllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa backkkkkkkkkkk......................i'd rather go to merge !!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

truuuuuuuuu, temps is a sweat filled sausage factory, i agree.............but i think the crowd changed a lil..... i dunno...........there is alot of dorks in there now, i think the good looking crowd goes to merge now.......and it is a friday night and i am posting shit, what a losaaaaaaa.........:blown: ................

You are a loser JB, but I do agree with you. I don't think any clubs are the same. I also think that we are getting old and that our bodies are now immune to the stuff we do in these clubs. I think that if I could go back in time to any club, it would be BIG FRIDAYS at ROXY. That was my all time favorite club. Don't get me wrong, I still love temps and old Exit saturday nights, but there was something about ROxy. Did anyone else here go.

ROXY, YEAH, I THINK TUNNEL DAYZ WERE THE MOST UNFORGETTABLE, BUT THE EXIT SATURDAYS WERE UNBEATABLE.................BUT THE CR@ZIEST DAZE WERE AND STILL ARE AND PROB ALWAYS BE SF SUNDAY MORNINGS................................TOOOOOOO MUCH SHIT HAPPENED THERE TO REMEMBER:confused: ............HOLLAA BIZACK........

Originally posted by siscokid

You are a loser JB, but I do agree with you. I don't think any clubs are the same. I also think that we are getting old and that our bodies are now immune to the stuff we do in these clubs. I think that if I could go back in time to any club, it would be BIG FRIDAYS at ROXY. That was my all time favorite club. Don't get me wrong, I still love temps and old Exit saturday nights, but there was something about ROxy. Did anyone else here go.

big fridays w/ boris people just dont understand probably the only major club in nyc to have a successful party that wasnt drug driven w/ a good looking mature crowd. cutting the dancefloor in 1/2 and making one side loungy VIP with all the couches. definately up there by far as one of the best parties ever

Originally posted by wakeup

big fridays w/ boris people just dont understand probably the only major club in nyc to have a successful party that wasnt drug driven w/ a good looking mature crowd. cutting the dancefloor in 1/2 and making one side loungy VIP with all the couches. definately up there by far as one of the best parties ever

AGREED :aright:

I could not agree with you more. Roxy had the best looking crowd. People did their share of drugs there but it was not a crack fest. Boris was awsome there. Has anyone gone there in awhile. I also wanted to go back, but I know I would be disappointed. I went back about a year or two later when my ex-girlfriend was dancing. I thing Andrew Mendez was spinning at the time. The also had Jonny Vicious a few time. It was good, but just not the same. I think we need to have a Big Friday reunion party. I would go there right now if it was still good.

I could not agree with you more. Roxy had the best looking crowd. People did their share of drugs there but it was not a crack fest. Boris was awsome there. Has anyone gone there in awhile. I also wanted to go back, but I know I would be disappointed. I went back about a year or two later when my ex-girlfriend was dancing. I thing Andrew Mendez was spinning at the time. The also had Jonny Vicious a few time. It was good, but just not the same. I think we need to have a Big Friday reunion party. I would go there right now if it was still good.

the party w/ mendez was a complete failure lasted a few weeks. for one it was 18 to get in and just a terrible crowd. later on baez tried to take over and that failed even worse i heard but i wasnt there. i went back last yr to visit vicious for his bday and the roxy looked run down w/ a bunch of kiddies runnin around. real shame when i thought how it was, now they have a phazon system and i think redid it a little.

SISCO............WHAT HAVE U LEARNED, IT WILL NEVERRRRRRRR BE THE SAME EVERRRRRR AGAIN, I KNOW IT SUCKS, BUT IF U GO BACK TO ROXY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT U WILL CRY........CAUSE U WLL THINK BACK TOO DAZE OF OLD AND WANT TO KILL URSELF B/C IT IS NOT THE SAME...........OH YEAH, WHEN DID U CRASH ON NYE, DID U EVEN SLEEP I FORGOT?.......hOlLA bIzO u wAcKo

I went back to the room at 7:30, but I could not sleep. I never actually went to sleep until 9:00 that night. I chilled at the diggas for awhile and then went home. I outlasted all of you punks, except for Doug who I think was still down there when I left.

WHAT THE HELL, DOUG WAS A TROOPER THAT NIGHT, AND HE HAD A GOOD NIGHT FROM WHAT I HEARD...........I DON'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T LAST, 4:30, THAT WAS PUSSY SHIT, I BITCHED OUT, I WANTED TO PARTY BUT MY HEAD WAS ROCKIN........I HADDA PASS OUT............AND THERE WAS MADDDDD GIRLS DOWN THERE, wtf WAS I THINK, OH WELL THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED....LOL..........I TRIED DANCIN, U AND ME WERE THE ONLY ONES FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR, THEN I GOT TIRED......NOBODY WAS DANCIN THERE THOUGH....GOOD I MEAN!!!

Originally posted by j2dabizo

ok, i've been goin to temps for the past 4-5 summers, it's not the way it used to be.......does anyone agree, or am i just gettin old :(...................hollllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa backkkkkkkkkkk......................i'd rather go to merge !!!

i totally agree with you.i have been going for five years and the first year i went was nothing like the past two years. when i first went it was a real good looking crowd, all the guys were jacked and the girls slammin, now the guys are small fags and it is a real young drug crowd, i mean it has always been a drug crowd but now worse then ever.

exit82, TOTTALLLLLLLYYYY argee with you, 4-5 yrs ago, everyone was goodlookin, guys were big.. but not mad sweaty and gross, girls were SLAMMIN, now they all go to merge, TEMPS is seriously gettin wack....guys are cornballs, little skinny crackheads, and the girls that go there are pissed cause its so packed..........fuck that place, and denny is only good when he wants to be now.....so whateva....i'd rather listen to rydell @ merge, that's the slammin crowd now..........and who ever said that BAMBOO IS THE BEST PRE PARTY PLACE i think it was NOTALLTHERE, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT AND NEVA ALLOWED IN ANOTHER CLUB AGAIN, u really r not all there bro.......WERD...........HOLLLLAAAAAAAA.........

YEAH SIscoKid!!!....its alll about BIG FRIDAYS at Roxy......damn that was a phatt party man.....it sux to have been to such a good party cause i compare everything to that place.....welll wat can we do....i guess like u said we are gettin old so mine as welll....except that roxy is over and get ready to pack it in.... :laugh:

anyway its nice to see that u made it out of Metro alive....we were all hurtin pretty bad for a while!!

yo give me a call kid.....we got Cherri tonight....come on get the crew together and come out for a few drinks.....get Roddiga and tell him i said dont worry nobody's looking...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

I think I am having ROXY Friday flashbacks wehat a party that was

I used to be a huge Tempts head even so that on an opening weekend Seaside police took my ex girlfriend who was my girlfriend in. They arrested her for trying to get in with a fake ID. She was in cuffs and I shook my head and walked in the door to start my night off at Sals bar. I use to like live for Tempts every summer. Now I cant stomach the place. Give me MERGE anyday. Oh yeah Tsettos hasnt impressed me in a long time all though he is gaining my respect again since I last heard him at Soundgarden a few weeks back:gang:Temptations :peeleft:

I'VE BEEN GOING TO TEMPTS JUST AS LONG AS EVERYONE ELSE....AND NO IT IS NO THE SAME AS IT WAS, BUT NOTHING IS. WHAT I CAN SAY IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT...AT TEMPTS EVERYONE IS STILL HAVING A GREAT TIME, IT STILL HAS TREMENDOUS ENERGY AND A VIBE OF ITS OWN AND EVEN IF TSETTOS IS NOT SPINNING AT HIS BEST....HE IS STILL BETTER THAN MOST. AS FOR BIG FRIDAYS AT ROXY...THERE HAS NOT BEEN AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE ANOTHER NYC CLUB TO CREATE OR CAPTURE WHAT THAT PLACE HAD...