Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who agrees, TEMPS IS NOT THE WAY IT USED TO BE!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by foodidoo

I used to be a huge Tempts head even so that on an opening weekend Seaside police took my ex girlfriend who was my girlfriend in. They arrested her for trying to get in with a fake ID. She was in cuffs and I shook my head and walked in the door to start my night off at Sals bar.......................

:laugh2::bounce::clap2::lol3::rofl:

What a bastard you are..............lolololol

big fridays at roxy will never be back!!! the thing is, not only did roxy change, but so did the djs.. such as boris. we tried bringing back the party with vicious, but he style was totally different, and it just never worked out!! i mean, it was good for maybe 6 month but the crowd was just too young.

but about temps, i think its going to be off the hook once again this year, but i think the majority of the time il be at merge. :D see u there!!

BESIDES IT’S A YOUNG CROWD & U GUYS ARE CRACKHEADS AND CANT HAVE A GOOD TIME UNLESS U’RE ROLLING OR DOIN LINE AFTER LINE ITS DENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DOESN’T PLAY LIKE HIS EXIT DAYS HE BLOWS NOW AND I’M NOT SAYING THAT TO GET IN LAUR’S PANTS, TIME WILL DO THAT :)

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Fuck off Mike...

Crackheads are people too....

My drug abuse still wouldn't allow you to outclass me....

At least I dont live in the shadows of my ex girlfriend....

Begging for her back....

Get a life punk....

GET A LIFE. .HA HA FUNNY KID BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT LIFE THAT IS NOT BUILT AROUND DRUGS. . I GREW UP ON THE STREET AND IM WAS WRAPPED UP IN MY SELF PITY TO KNOW THAT I GREW UP IN THE BEST COUNTY IN THE WORLD AND I ACTUALLY GOT A FUCKEN GREAT EDUCATION MADE SOMETHING OF MYSELF.. U DO THAT SHIT IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND THAT PLACE CALLED COLLAGE THAT U DON’T KNOW ABOUT..I AM NOT GOTTA WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU KEEP TAKING YOUR JUICE, AND DOIN YOUR DRUGS ITS YOU'RE CHOICE BRO WHETER YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY DRUGS OR NOT CAUSE ALL YOU WILL DO IS GO BACK FOR MORE AND SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY THAT U DONT HAVE ON THAT SHIT. IT WILL PROBABLY RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE I SEEN MY BOYS LIFE GET FUCKED UP, BUT HE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, JUST LIKE U WILL KID. IT IS CHANCE YOU HAVE TO TAKE. I HAVE A GREAT CAREER SO BACK THE FUCK UP AND NEVER TELL ME TO GET A LIFE KID BECAUSE IF ANYONE HERE NEEDS A LIFE ITS U BRO

Fortunately I did nothing thru High School and College....

I have been financially independant since 19yrs old, put myself thru school and run the family business...

Failure is not likely... I just like to have fun and keep shit in perspective....

Repeat after me... some job training for ya...

"Would you like Fries with that??"

HOLLA BITCH!!

Originally posted by xj8mike

GET A LIFE. .HA HA FUNNY KID BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT LIFE THAT IS NOT BUILT AROUND DRUGS. . I GREW UP ON THE STREET AND IM WAS WRAPPED UP IN MY SELF PITY TO KNOW THAT I GREW UP IN THE BEST COUNTY IN THE WORLD AND I ACTUALLY GOT A FUCKEN GREAT EDUCATION MADE SOMETHING OF MYSELF.. U DO THAT SHIT IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND THAT PLACE CALLED COLLAGE THAT U DON’T KNOW ABOUT..I AM NOT GOTTA WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU KEEP TAKING YOUR JUICE, AND DOIN YOUR DRUGS ITS YOU'RE CHOICE BRO WHETER YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY DRUGS OR NOT CAUSE ALL YOU WILL DO IS GO BACK FOR MORE AND SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY THAT U DONT HAVE ON THAT SHIT. IT WILL PROBABLY RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE I SEEN MY BOYS LIFE GET FUCKED UP, BUT HE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, JUST LIKE U WILL KID. IT IS CHANCE YOU HAVE TO TAKE. I HAVE A GREAT CAREER SO BACK THE FUCK UP AND NEVER TELL ME TO GET A LIFE KID BECAUSE IF ANYONE HERE NEEDS A LIFE ITS U BRO

I MUST BOW DOWN TO U,, U ARE MY HERO!!!!!!

CAN I SHINE UER SHOES...........PLEASE, MAYBE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM MAYBE YOU WOULD ALLOW ME TO WHIP UER ASS WITH MY SHIRT........................

U KNOW I HAVE MNY MASTERS DEGREE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, ANN ARBOR..............AND I AM A PROMOTER FOR CLUBS.....SO WHY DONT U SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

big fridays at roxy will never be back!!! the thing is, not only did roxy change, but so did the djs.. such as boris. we tried bringing back the party with vicious, but he style was totally different, and it just never worked out!! i mean, it was good for maybe 6 month but the crowd was just too young.

but about temps, i think its going to be off the hook once again this year, but i think the majority of the time il be at merge. :D see u there!!

what ever happened to boris? he was my fave back in the day.

shortbus.....I have come to the conclusion that I get more amused by mikey everyday.......as stated in the thread moved to the drama board.....he makes me realize that there are some truly pathetic individuals out there. The ones that harass and stalk girls, the ones that are so pathetic they cant get the point and give it up already. This kid talks about eveyone else being an asshole and he clearly is the biggest chump of them all.

Too bad mikey I am not one of those illiterate and degenerate drug addicts like you had hope. Nor do I run around cheating on girls like you had planned on. And yes Mikey I do have a job....and I am willing to put my paycheck to yours anyday pal.......trust me I made more money in the last half hour than you make in a week........ its getting old mikey.....really old!!!! :blown:

You all criticize the juiceheads...

until one of you needz some fuckin help.....

then its a different story when we save your azz....

HOLLA!!

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM.....ALL MY FRIENDS ARE, ITS JUST WHEN THERE ARE 500 OF THEM AND WHEN I AM STANDING, U DONT HAVE TO FUCKING RUN ME OVER!!!! LOL

Temps is the same crap every year. Your probally just getting sick of doing all that crack. Even Crackheads can't keep that up for more than 5 years. When I go to Temps, I'm feel like a mamaluke because I have 2 beers in my hands, and everyone has a bottle of water

Now if you want to talk about Temps in 1989-1993 I can give you an earfull. That's when it was classy

DJ FRANKO IMELLIO

Definately agree with you there....

same shiznit....

I love fuckin wit the weak wize ass cyber punks though...

makes my day...

I AM WITH YA BRO!!!:laugh: :laugh:

CYBER NERDS

DID U HEAR MIKE LAST WEEK??????

THE I LOVE LAURIE THREAD LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xj8mike

AND I ACTUALLY GOT A FUCKEN GREAT EDUCATION MADE SOMETHING OF MYSELF.. U DO THAT SHIT IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND THAT PLACE CALLED COLLAGE

Great Education and COLLAGE in the same sentence... I LOVE IT!!!

As far as Tempts is concerned... I'll stick with what I have said for years...Tempts is Tempts, there is no place like it! And I don't care what anyone says... Energy in that place is absolutely ridiculous! Music changes, people change, with time...everything changes! What's the point?

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Great Education and COLLAGE in the same sentence... I LOVE IT!!!

As far as Tempts is concerned... I'll stick with what I have said for years...Tempts is Tempts, there is no place like it! And I don't care what anyone says... Energy in that place is absolutely ridiculous! Music changes, people change, with time...everything changes! What's the point?

WHAT ARE U BITCHIN ABOUT BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE CARES WHAT U'RE OLD WRINKLED PUSSY THINKS