Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Serious Djs!

Metro Mix Radio Just cleaned house, we've cut more than 30 djs from our roster for various reasons. We're focused and dedicated to bringing quality music and mixes to the Greater New York Tri-State Area while providing unprecedented exposure to talented locale jocks.

Due to these cuts we have 5 openings for qualified, dedicated djs who wish to take full advantage of the free services that only Metro Mix Radio can provide. Some of these free services include:

1. DJ Tools, an extention of Metro Mix that lets you maintain all ascepts of your information on Metro Mix Radio.

2. Create and host your own weekly live show.

3. Upload your mixes to our 24/7 mix rotation.

4. Post your dj events for the thousands of visitors and listeners of Metro Mix Radio.

5. Post tracklistings and manage you're own top ten chart.

All of these services are sure fire ways to gain the exposure you deserve.

Visit the following link below and complete the form for consideration.

http://www.metromixradio.com/signup.asp

Thanks and best of luck.

Qwest

I think the term "hater" applies more appropriately phatman. But I can appreciate and have picked up on your sarcasm.

Originally posted by phatman

"...now that's a helluva think to say..."

(Doc - Val Kilmer - in Tombstone - please note the sarcastic undertone)

Originally posted by djqwest

I think the term "hater" applies more appropriately phatman. But I can appreciate and have picked up on your sarcasm.

last time i checked you were the one begging me to dj on your site.......and if you knew what bait and switch was then you would clearly understand how im not a hater just stating a fact.

Originally posted by echostar

last time i checked you were the one begging me to dj on your site.......and if you knew what bait and switch was then you would clearly understand how im not a hater just stating a fact.

...save the drama...if you have issues take it on a side-bar...i think your statement is ludicrous because although you may have an idea of how and where the site has started, you clearly have no clue where it's at and where it's going...making comments such as yours says more about you than it does the site...

Originally posted by phatman

...save the drama...if you have issues take it on a side-bar...i think your statement is ludicrous because although you may have an idea of how and where the site has started, you clearly have no clue where it's at and where it's going...making comments such as yours says more about you than it does the site...

word!

Uhmmm "begging you"? I suppose I was simply just giving you an opportunity. Not many people are going to do that.

As for your "bait and switch" theory? It took me six months to realize that some of the djs participating were only taking and not giving. They were not participating to the level expected. Read my original post, it's very clear. For you to make this comment was un-called for and un-necessary.

Now go to your Rave!

Luv,

Qwest

Originally posted by echostar