Do you support a draft bill?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a draft bill?

• Yes
    • No
    • I still need to think about it

Originally posted by dnice35

Is that what you call it?.....

Sorry Mel, you keep getting in the line of fire.

BABY, YOU WISH YOU COULD HAVE A GIRL LIKE ME....:tongue:

BTW, HAVE YOU GOTTEN STUCK AT THE FRONT DOOR AT YOUR JOB AGAIN? I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK......THEY HAD TO CALL A HANDY MAN TO BREAK DOWN THE WALL TO SET YOU FREE....YOU GOTTA LAY OFF THE DOUGHNUTS......:laugh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

size as in weight? u fat slob? i know ur not talking about THAT...cuz u have no foot or penis to stand on...:laugh:

fat slob? :laugh:

listen fat boy, you are the last one who should be talking. whenever i walk past you I have to becareful you gut doesnt knock me over. FAT ASS!!!

listen fat boy, you are the last one who should be talking. whenever i walk past you I have to becareful you gut doesnt knock me over. FAT ASS!!!

post ur pic then....STAY PUFF MAN....i can tell ur jealousy runs deep with me...but for real, what is ur intrigue with my penis? every post u look more and more like butt pirate...btw, at least when i sit on the toilet i can still see my dick over my supposed "gut"...if ur not going to post a pic...then shut up u Michellin Man look a like...:rolleyes:

post ur pic then....STAY PUFF MAN....i can tell ur jealousy runs deep with me...but for real, what is ur intrigue with my penis? every post u look more and more like butt pirate...btw, at least when i sit on the toilet i can still see my dick over my supposed "gut"...if ur not going to post a pic...then shut up u Michellin Man look a like...:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the only reason you sit in the toilet is cause you have to squat down to piss like a woman.

?????:confused: ....so u stand when u shit?? that explains the "yule time" logs outside the bowl...btw, if the seat is down -- lift it when u pee...when i am ready to lay the "under water" cable, i have to clean up ur mess and then sit down...FILTHY ANIMAL...:laugh:

?????:confused: ....so u stand when u shit?? that explains the "yule time" logs outside the bowl...btw, if the seat is down -- lift it when u pee...when i am ready to lay the "under water" cable, i have to clean up ur mess and then sit down...FILTHY ANIMAL...:laugh:

yeah thats right you have to clean up my mess, afterall thats why I have my bitches for.....

yeah thats right you have to clean up my mess, afterall thats why I have my bitches for.....

nah i just step over the logs....btw how did that apple juice taste?? the one that u bought fron the Roach Coach?? word of advise, dont leave the bottle open next time...since u didnt complain, i took it that my urine tastes pretty good? SUCKA!!!

nah i just step over the logs....btw how did that apple juice taste?? the one that u bought fron the Roach Coach?? word of advise, dont leave the bottle open next time...since u didnt complain, i took it that my urine tastes pretty good? SUCKA!!!

funny you should mention that , do you remember when you leave your water down stairs? havent you notice it tastes a bit weird?...... anyways enjoy

anyways I am out of this thread, til you can come up with some new material/......

bro...go back and look at this thread...i have tore u an asshole that i can drive a damn Mack Truck through....or are u too stupid to even admit to that...:confused:

bro...go back and look at this thread...i have tore u an asshole that i can drive a damn Mack Truck through....or are u too stupid to even admit to that...:confused:

how funny....

The same old played out fat jokes, which have no truth to them by the way. The only one you got me with was the parasite joke. that one was truly offensive. anyways bottom boy, come up with some new shit I'll see ya this afternoon.

how funny....

The same old played out fat jokes, which have no truth to them by the way.

post ur pic then...if its not true that ur soo fat that u cant even wipe ur own ass...or cant this server handle a picture that large...

:laugh: ...i am done with u anyways...

post ur pic then...if its not true that ur soo fat that u cant even wipe ur own ass...or cant this server handle a picture that large...

:laugh: ...i am done with u anyways...

funny how I am taller and yet weigh the same as your dumb ass... but sure I will bring in a recent picture and post it to shut your fat trap up!