• Yes
    • No
    • I still need to think about it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dnice35

and why is my avatar offensive? isnt that what those things do?

no, it's not.

how would you like it if i said all hispanics are welfare grubbing, ugly, ill-educated assholes? you wouldn't like that would you? same goes for this. you can't generalize and you can't call a whole entire people terrorists. now please, stop acting like a narrow minded shmuck and start being a bit more neutral. i am honestly getting really tired of reading your posts. first they were amusing, now they're just disturbing.

Originally posted by sassa

no, it's not.

how would you like it if i said all hispanics are welfare grubbing, ugly, ill-educated assholes? you wouldn't like that would you? same goes for this. you can't generalize and you can't call a whole entire people terrorists. now please, stop acting like a narrow minded shmuck and start being a bit more neutral. i am honestly sick and tired of your posts at this point.

I wouldnt get mad at all sweety. by the way hispanics are actually hard workers. as palestinians are hard at working, in making bombs that is.

I wouldnt get mad at all sweety. by the way hispanics are actually hard workers. as palestinians are hard at working, in making bombs that is.

:rolleyes:

i give up, you're just too narrow minded. guess you can't argue with people who aren't willing to see things differently.

I too am in favor of a draft. I think those "liberasl" should be the first to be drafted, they are pussies anyways, maybe getting drafted will toughen them up a bit.

You are one very closed-minded creaton. LIBERALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!

I'm 45. I can't be drafted.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I was 15 (1974) when the draft was abolished and when I went to register when I was 18 (1976) the recruiting officer said I didn't have to.

I didn't dodge teh draft. The draft dodged me!

As far as pussies go, you made the top of the list.

Really, why don't YOU join?!?!

Originally posted by sassa

your comments are really starting to get more and more disturbing..."liberals" are people, just like you. they don't have three legs or a tail....seriously, wtf is wrong with you....

if this shit happens, i would like to see how you would handle being drafted yourself...:rolleyes:

Now that would be very interesting.

As far as dnice and mrmatas running. I would out-run the both of their fat asses.

As for dnice's ex gf... I can see why she dumped him. Wouldn't you blanme her for dumping a racist?

Originally posted by normalnoises

As far as dnice and mrmatas running. I would out-run the both of their fat asses.

i resent that....dnice is just plain mad cuz he doesnt fit into his 42 Levi's anymore...(i use a 33:tongue: )...that boy could outrun me, if he was chasing the ice cream man...btw, dnice u know i am outta here at 530 pm SHARP!!! so dont mouthing off beotch!!! u know i was out...btw, i go the gym...dnice goes to mcdonalds...see the diff???:laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i resent that....dnice is just plain mad cuz he doesnt fit into his 42 Levi's anymore...(i use a 33:tongue: )...that boy could outrun me, if he was chasing the ice cream man...btw, dnice u know i am outta here at 530 pm SHARP!!! so dont mouthing off beotch!!! u know i was out...btw, i go the gym...dnice goes to mcdonalds...see the diff???:laugh:

42?? try 34 biotch! so what you siding with homonoises now? thats low homie.

Originally posted by normalnoises

You are one very closed-minded creaton. LIBERALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!

I'm 45. I can't be drafted.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I was 15 (1974) when the draft was abolished and when I went to register when I was 18 (1976) the recruiting officer said I didn't have to.

I didn't dodge teh draft. The draft dodged me!

As far as pussies go, you made the top of the list.

Really, why don't YOU join?!?!

Now that would be very interesting.

Out run me at 45? please. after seing your age, I actually feel bad about picking on you all this time, after all there are laws against abusing the elderly. and I dont blame the recruting officer for rejecting your ass, he must have seen BITCH written all over your face. why dont I join?..... like I said if I could I would, who knows maybe a year from now I might be eligible..... Just give me my weapon and a shot at some towel heads and I am ready to go.

DENIS, STOP INSULTING MATAS....FIRST OF ALL, HE'S NOT FAT AND SECONDLY HE'S THE ONE WITH THE GIRLFRIEND. WHERE'S YOURS? :laugh:

BELOW IS A PIC OF MATAS AND ME IN CASE YOU ALL THINK HE'S SOME FAT GUY THAT HIDES BEHIND THE COMPUTER LIKE DENIS.

:laugh:

P.S. DENIS- DON'T HATE ME. I HAD TO COME AND DEFEND MATAS FROM YOUR INSULTS......:tongue:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1214574

Originally posted by meli2444

DENIS, STOP INSULTING MATAS....FIRST OF ALL, HE'S NOT FAT AND SECONDLY HE'S THE ONE WITH THE GIRLFRIEND. WHERE'S YOURS? :laugh:

BELOW IS A PIC OF MATAS AND ME IN CASE YOU ALL THINK HE'S SOME FAT GUY THAT HIDES BEHIND THE COMPUTER LIKE DENIS.

:laugh:

P.S. DENIS- DON'T HATE ME. I HAD TO COME AND DEFEND MATAS FROM YOUR INSULTS......:tongue:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1214574

That picture was taken 3 years ago, both matas and meli have gained a considerable amount of weight since. I am sorry Meli and please please dont hate me, but that "its baby fat" story can only work for so long...... :tongue:

That picture was taken 3 years ago, both matas and meli have gained a considerable amount of weight since. I am sorry Meli and please please dont hate me, but that "its baby fat" story can only work for so long...... :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: ....i would "upload" ur picture on this board, but it says the file is too large (literally)....:finger:

:bigfinge: KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:;)

REINSTATE THE DRAFT

http://rackjite.com/14flag.htm

I know how to solve all our foreign policy problems. First we reinstate the draft. Then we get a bunch of tattle tales, like me for instance, who will give the draft boards the names of all the militaristic armchair warriors; those who blather on about rather being dead than red, the members of all the nitwit militias, all the gunloons and every flag waving my country right or wrong, onward Christian Soldiers bloodthirsty conservative is what am. Then just forcibly conscript them and send them to various jungles, deserts, walls, and DMZ’s throughout the world for the rest of their natural lives.

Think of all the jobs it would open up. Our national intelligence quotient would soar. No more paramilitary organizations running amuck in the hinterlands. There would no longer be any AM Hate radio talk show hosts! This would also give the service a better demographic representation, Hell, even the violent handicapped could go! We could put the right-wing blind on permanent night ‘listening posts’. We could put those conservatives who couldn't walk in tanks, the deaf in the artillery, Right-wing old ladies and kids could be used as indiscriminate grenade launchers and conservative housewives as sexual espionage agents.

What an idea! And the more rabid right-wing jingoism, the closer to the action they would be required to go. And because they are so patriotic, they’d work free and we could pay back the National Debt in just a couple years. Perhaps now that B1 Bob Dornan has nothing to do, I should drop him a note about this, get him to personally lead the exodus! And you know, this would make everyone happy, the warmongers, the Army, the country, and most importantly, me. But I suppose you can see the problem in all this, the day after such a plan were to be initiated, all the big talkers would be hiding under their beds.

wow, that's mrmatas? lol..i thought you'd be a scrawny little teenager that skateboarded or something...dunno why...:)