• Yes
    • No
    • I still need to think about it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

and u said this morning at the coffee room...lets make a peace treaty, ur comments are hurting me....FEG!!!!

you are right, I feel bad for breaking the treaty. I am starting to acting like a paletinian, I should try acting more like a human instead.....

Originally posted by meli2444

TIENE TREMENDA MUELA AND LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT HIS BIG ASS! GOOD LORD!

SERIOUSLY, HE'S A GREAT GUY. I'M LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND HIM.

dont pay attention to him honey...his illegal satellite card is broken and all u uses to masturbate is National Geographic..thats his sex life in a nutshell..;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont pay attention to him honey...his illegal satellite card is broken and all u uses to masturbate is National Geographic..thats his sex life in a nutshell..;)

SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....DENIS MASTURBATES TO DONKEYS? OR MONKEYS? I KNOW WHAT TURNS HIM ON....HORSES! :idea: YOU EVER SEEN A HORSES THINGY? :laugh:

TIENE TREMENDA MUELA AND LET'S NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT HIS BIG ASS! GOOD LORD! :laugh:

SERIOUSLY, HE'S A GREAT GUY. I'M LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND HIM. ;)

now thats true love, when shes willing to overlook the lack of size.... if you know what I mean ;)

If anything I think Jess is the lucky one, after all not many women would put up with his premature ejaculations.... ;)

Originally posted by dnice35

now thats true love, when shes willing to overlook the lack of size.... if you know what I mean ;)

If anything I think Jess is the lucky one, after all not many women would put up with his premature ejaculations.... ;)

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU... BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM IN SIZE. MR. 3 INCHER

:laugh:

SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....DENIS MASTURBATES TO DONKEYS? OR MONKEYS? I KNOW WHAT TURNS HIM ON....HORSES! :idea: YOU EVER SEEN A HORSES THINGY? :laugh:

believe it or not I never seen neither only on tv. In person I have seen an ass and a mule though..... here they are, you tell me which is which.....

:tongue::D

attachment.php?s=&postid=1214574

Originally posted by dnice35

now thats true love, when shes willing to overlook the lack of size.... if you know what I mean

If anything I think Jess is the lucky one, after all not many women would put up with his premature ejaculations....

dude...are u sure ur not talking about urself?? u told me that was ur problem last week, how many drinks did u have at happy hour that day?:drunk: