• Yes
    • No
    • I still need to think about it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i figured u arent that "bright" to keep a good insulting match going...btw all this conversation is :otopic:

re-read that last statement please.

you said you went to college right? doesnt seem like you learn very much.

Originally posted by meli2444

DENIS, STOP INSULTING MATAS....FIRST OF ALL, HE'S NOT FAT AND SECONDLY HE'S THE ONE WITH THE GIRLFRIEND. WHERE'S YOURS? :laugh:

BELOW IS A PIC OF MATAS AND ME IN CASE YOU ALL THINK HE'S SOME FAT GUY THAT HIDES BEHIND THE COMPUTER LIKE DENIS.

:laugh:

P.S. DENIS- DON'T HATE ME. I HAD TO COME AND DEFEND MATAS FROM YOUR INSULTS......:tongue:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1214574

are you guys rubbing nipples together? :eek:

Originally posted by underwater

are you guys rubbing nipples together? :eek:

yeah thats why they both have their hands down to their stomachs, both of their tities sag...... :D

sorry Mel didnt wanna do this to you, but I had a clear shot at Matas and you were a casualty of war unfortunatetly :tongue:

Originally posted by dnice35

yeah thats why they both have their hands down to their stomachs, both of their tities sag......

1. u have just signed ur "death warrant" with Meli..hate to be ur shoes

2. look who the fuck is talking...u fucking use a C bra to hold up those saggy ass man tities...u could breast feed a midget standing up...pathetic...ur starting to act like the PLO, taking cheap shots at Meli (civilians)...

ps

Meli's "tatas" are nice....very nice:D

yeah thats why they both have their hands down to their stomachs, both of their tities sag...... :D

sorry Mel didnt wanna do this to you, but I had a clear shot at Matas and you were a casualty of war unfortunatetly :tongue:

1. YOU WISH YOU WOULD HAVE EVER SEEN MY TITS. NOT A CHANCE IN HELL OF THAT HAPPENING.... :tongue:

2. AT LEAST I DON'T LOOK LIKE I SWALLOWED A HUGE DOUGHNUT AND GOT IT STUCK AROUND MY WASTE. :laugh:

P.S. YOU WANT TO TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT ME.....WELL, YOU JUST STARTED A WAR DIP SHIT! :finger:

yes we are...and its obvious that Dnice is jealous cuz he wants a piece of my nipple...what a "brownie chaser"...."Silly Fag, Dicks are for Chics":laugh:

DENIS IS JUST HATES ME CAUSE I'M THE ONE THAT'S GETTING A PIECE OF MATAS....

DON'T HATE DENIS....GET YOUR OWN MAN!!!!!! :mad:

i am giving up on u bro...how about u get urself ANYTHING!!! man, woman or child (i know that u love children:laugh: )

being that you dont qualify as neither of the above, that pretty much leaves you out of the picture huh?

being that you dont qualify as neither of the above, that pretty much leaves you out of the picture huh?

u are stupid my friend...its none of the above (if ur gonna insult do it right)...there are 3 choices...neither would be if there is two...MORON!!!! (college edumacation:tongue: )....