Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SiscoKid/Roddigga's Neckbreaker award

After spanning the hottest nightclubs of NJ, we are finally ready to anounce the winner of this years "best neckbreaker club". This place consistenly has the most hotties of any club in NJ. Along with great music and a great atmosphere, this Jersey HOT spot never lacks an abundance of eye candie for all to see. (No offense to any CP chicks that don't make there appearence there)

And the winner is.............

SOUND GARDEN

Rod was unable to be here today to hand out this award. He is home with a brace on his neck. He was unable to get out of bed do to severe pains in his neck after a long evening with Siscokid at Soundgarden on Saturday night.

the heals have wounded bus, after seeing the amount of neckbreakers at the garden that night, the digga needed to let out his frustration on the poor dalmation that wonderered onto the front steps, the little bitch would not stay still in the shower and swift kicked me in the belly.............

but the digga handles pain well and will wait for a lonely victim this friday......................

the chelly was at the garden??? whoa, whoa!!!!, miss cp, metro lounge 24 hour rumpshaka, yes i was thier and i am very upset now that i did not see you, you must keep the digga posted roomy like i said,.............. i am a 72 hour rockstar and can show up at any place at anytime, and soundgarden is def north jerzee's little hideout for all the neckbreakers

and to my darling dani672, with the presence of all you girls at metro on friday it looks like i can't say no, keep me posted dani, once the neck heels i'll be ready for more by friday

Originally posted by chellybell

Sorry babe..It was last minute...but Friday Mrs Metro will be in the house...You better bring the cookies....I am going to be looking for you so we can wash them down with SOCO & LIME!!!

:party:

OH HOLLAAAAA, the cookies are baking as we speak, looks like metro it is..............it's okay i don't bite unless asked too, you can come up and say hello...............chocalate chip okay???

Rod--you know how to bake??? You are going to regret ever making that statement on the board. I am going to chain you in the kitchen every Sunday and make you bake cookies all day.

You would probably eat them as you cooked them and we would be left with two--

:laugh:

MOM!!!! what did i tell you bout budding into my personal business..................i told you, you are old and not cool anymore, studio 54 is closed and you will not find anything about guestlist or anything about woodstock................now you know why i want to move out!!!! you freak, i can never shake ya mom, actually i'll leave the shaking to you b/c when that rump shakes around the house, the whole house shakes..........i am also taking the dog with me, yes bella not kayla....................

Originally posted by bellasmom

Rod--you know how to bake??? You are going to regret ever making that statement on the board. I am going to chain you in the kitchen every Sunday and make you bake cookies all day.

You would probably eat them as you cooked them and we would be left with two--

:laugh:

dear heather, if you only had 8 hours to spare like i do, you would have seen in an earlier post that i told my little chellybelly that you were the one cooking the cookies for us............so hop to it chica i need to show my new roomate the digga don't talk shit and that your cooking can break teath and concrete!!!

Originally posted by chellybell

ROd roomy.... Are you def going on Friday? Thanks Heather for the cookies...your a sweety.

chellydigga, yes i will be at metro friday, it's heather's boyfreinds, younger sister's b-day 9did you follow that) so a crew of us will be coming friday, better see ya there............i hope ya still have that mistletoe, cause i still got the candle wax and down comforter

and do not thank heather for the cookies, unless you needed to put up a brick wall in your house and enjoy the smell of dogshit..........

Rod I would just like to say that I am never cooking in the HOTM mansion again due to that rude comment. I hope you starve.

And the only thing that smells like dogshit around here is the words coming out of your mouth :eek:

Now go do some work or something--remember the stuff your supposed to do from 9-5 that you get a paycheck for-LOL!!!