Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apache Last Night!!!

lyrik

OK...last night was great. It was just a pre-party and there was a lot of people that came out to support. I spun with my partner for about 2 hours(FUNKY HOUSE) and the sound was awesome. I had no idea that the sound was being done by a group that handles a portion of Ultra's stages. Anyways....there was plenty of space(WITH OUTSIDE AREAS)...cool vibe....really cheap drinks....BUCKET OF 5 BOTTLED BEERS FOR $5.00 bucks.

LIKE I SAID THIS WAS JUST A PRE-PARTY......WE HAVE MAIN FLYERS GOING OUT THIS WEEK.....A PARK PARTY NEXT....AND THEN THE ACTUAL GRAND OPENING OF APACHE SUNDAYS IN AVENTURA IN 2 WEEKS.

I POST ALL THE DETAILS OF EACH PARTY SOON....COME OUT AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE MISSING.

THERE WILL BE MUSIC FOR ALL TASTES....IT RANGES FROM OUR CHICAGO FUNKY HOUSE...TO PROG. TRIBAL FROM MASS INC (OVER 10 YEARS OF DJING EXP)....TO BREASK/ELECTRO...AND DnB.

WE HAVE SOME OF SOUTH FLORIDA'S WELL KNOWN UP AND COMING DJS SPINNING....SO STAY POSTED FOR MORE INFO AND FROM WHAT WE SEEN LAST NIGHT THE NEXT FEW PARTIES ARE SURE TO GO OFF.....PEACE.

P.S. TO SEE WHAT THE LINE-UP AND LOCATION OF THE PARTY WAS, PLEASE SEE PREVIOUS POST ABOUT APACHE.