Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joe millionare review

he obviously is a millionaire at this point....after all the tv appearances and buzz about the show, he will never have to go back to construction. but i definitely believe that BEFORE the show came out he really was broke and working in construction...

so that blows up your preposterous conspiracy theory danfury:rolleyes:

i kinda like heidi. shes gonna win cause she's into the competitive part of the show...as for the quality of girls, is it my imagination or are they ALL average or BELOW average in the looks dept....i mean really. i could stand at the door at deko on a thursday night and pick 20 girls that are way better looking

Originally posted by pipdaddy

he obviously is a millionaire at this point....after all the tv appearances and buzz about the show, he will never have to go back to construction. but i definitely believe that BEFORE the show came out he really was broke and working in construction...

so that blows up your preposterous conspiracy theory danfury:rolleyes:

i kinda like heidi. shes gonna win cause she's into the competitive part of the show...as for the quality of girls, is it my imagination or are they ALL average or BELOW average in the looks dept....i mean really. i could stand at the door at deko on a thursday night and pick 20 girls that are way better looking

Now he's got the coattails of the show to ride on, so his life will never be the "same"......

Originally posted by djdanfury

He really is a millionaire!

you know.... i was talking to my friend who used to work construction and he said there's no way this dude could only make $19k.... unless he's only workin' part time. it just smells fishy.

as far as all the girls are concerned, first of all, why are all the asian girls the chose so freaking ugly? the moron who wore sunglasses looked like she had those damn slitty eyes, and the one he gave pearls to looks like she's from a freakin' farm in china. i'm sorry.... i just think that they chose pretty white girls, why couldn't they have at least chosen pretty asian girls??

as far as who i'm gonna root for, it's gonna have to be Heidi the bitch. i just want to watch her face completely fall apart when she finds out that he's got none of that money she's been planning to "invest" for him :D

mean people deserve to be let down.

otherwise, all these women are money grubbers... all they would ask him about is "how he felt when he found out he was a millionaire"... it's so sad to admit... but i probably would have been the same way if i were on that show tho :laugh:

The concept of this show is great!

Did anyone else think that these girls looked A LOT older than their stated ages?????

That guy was really smooth when asked his middle name....like he couldn't make up any name in the world?????

Was it just me or did most of the girls seem a little beat up for there age. Don't get me wrong a few were attractive but some look like they were in their late 20's early 30's and they were really like 23 or 24. They must be lying. Also this guy isn't a millionaire now but by the end of show he will be. He'll probably do a layout in Playgirl or something. In the end the girl that wins him will get her millionaire. :laugh:

Originally posted by m0chi69

you know.... i was talking to my friend who used to work construction and he said there's no way this dude could only make $19k.... unless he's only workin' part time. it just smells fishy.

Construction workers make good money, even if they are just starting out, so I'd like to where they got that number from......:confused:

I thought it was hilarious when Evan even said about one of the "contestants" that he didn't think she was a gold digger :laugh:

I sort of like Zora's looks. Mojo is just trouble, and so is that other bank teller (blonde tresses). I do like the sweet blonde one, and Melissa does have a radiant smile.

At least Evan isn't joe suave and does have those "deer in the headlights" moments. I guess he'll be able to make it to the very end with the charade. How any woman who might truly fall for him could actually love him after he tells the truth is beyond me. The whole premise is to see how many women are of the gold digging type, and to participate in this show is to basically agree with this premise. Could any woman really find true love with Evan after all of this? I doubt it.

oh and Alex McLeod, however, was the worst "host" I think I've ever seen. She read her lines like an athlete on SNL. It not only killed the flow of the episode, but she served no purpose.

I think someone realizes how awful she is already... did you notice that Paul Hogan seems to be doing more updates and hosting (he did the "preview" for next week) that McLeod?

Also, did anyone notice that he picked VERY few blondes (maybe 2) :clap:

I agree with those who spoke about not seeing recordings of the reactions of the rejected women. They interview them and THEN tell them the secret while filming the. That would be hilarious!

I'm kinda glad they're cutting the numbers down more quickly too. Next week looks amusing (shovelling horse poop?!) :laugh: but it may get tough to keep track of that many women (if not for the viewers then for Evan who undoubtedly has trouble knowing when to use a fork or a spoon).

I was wondering what the big deal was with the wine thing too :confused:

I think Joe Millionaire admits at the end of the show that he is gay and that he is really picking out a girl for his butler, Paul Hogan. During the show Joe Millionaire will try to find out which girl has a brother his age and he will pick that girl for the butler with hopes of hooking up with the girl's brother which will produce a spin-off show for FOX: Josephine Millionaire- Joe In Drag.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Construction workers make good money, even if they are just starting out, so I'd like to where they got that number from......:confused:

he sure does clean up nice tho... wonder what he'd look like with even shorter hair :D

Why did they have to pick a guy that was tall, dark, and handsome. It would have been hilarious if it was some short, skinny guy with an overbite. It would've been great to see how the girls react. C'mon the guy is obviously good looking I'm sure most of the girls are attracted to him anyway.

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Was it just me or did most of the girls seem a little beat up for there age. Don't get me wrong a few were attractive but some look like they were in their late 20's early 30's and they were really like 23 or 24. They must be lying. Also this guy isn't a millionaire now but by the end of show he will be. He'll probably do a layout in Playgirl or something. In the end the girl that wins him will get her millionaire. :laugh:

I agree 100%. There was only one girl that caught my eye the entire show. The one blonde, not the one with the curly hair.