Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Icon Lounge Wednesdays R&b/hip-hop/old School

Icon lounge located in the Berkley Carteret Hotel, Wednesdays are hosted by glenn and alfonse. KTU`s D.J. SIZZAHANDZ spining all nite.The party is just starting on wed. jan. 8, 9p.m. untill 3p.m. This is not a THUG party, its a really comfortable atmosphere, lounge style,table and bottle service available.Dress code!!!! For directions call 732-776-6700. Looking forward to seeing you there for the only wednesday nite around...........................

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by mrmoney

Icon lounge located in the Berkley Carteret Hotel, Wednesdays are hosted by glenn and alfonse. KTU`s D.J. SIZZAHANDZ spining all nite.The party is just starting on wed. jan. 8, 9p.m. untill 3p.m. This is not a THUG party, its a really comfortable atmosphere, lounge style,table and bottle service available.Dress code!!!! For directions call 732-776-6700. Looking forward to seeing you there for the only wednesday nite around...........................

MR Money! I'll be swingin through!!!!!

Should everyone get a room (lol):laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djprime

bon is this what u were telling me about????

yeah were gonna swing through.... u in?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by prettyricky

Bon, whats up kid its Rick. See ya wed. should be hot:beer:

yo Rick what's up? Saw glenn and alfonse the other day..so I'll be swing through to say hello to the rest of the crew!

(prettyricky How Cute ):laugh:

i jusy want to thank everyone that showed up and tell you all thatit was a pleasure having you there, looking forward to the next party.........peace if i can do anything fo ya just get at me................much love.......sizzahandz you dont stop...............out.......... g. money

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by mrmoney

i jusy want to thank everyone that showed up and tell you all thatit was a pleasure having you there, looking forward to the next party.........peace if i can do anything fo ya just get at me................much love.......sizzahandz you dont stop...............out.......... g. money

next week my own room......and I'll tell you about the ticket.....

much love........hope the boys go home ok!;)