Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you do nice things for people? Are you..."Nice"

The way i normally look at things is that no one is doing anything to help me so fuck everyone else. I usually only do nice things to help people out after i know that they have done things for me and are worthy of my time. I did something recently for someone that they will never know i did but i know it helped them out very much. I really surprised myself because normally if I do something for someone I want them to know i did it. But not this time... and i kind of feel good about it. I don't understand why i feel good about it though. The answer may seem quite obvious to you but if you could understand how i perceive people and think its quite confusing......

Anyone else?

I do that shit all the time at work, and it seems that people at work never acknowledge your work, time and effort till it's time to leave for a new job..

But as in your case w/ the person not knowing, I am a total believer in Karma, so I help and help, but for some fukin reason, I never get helped.. this thread just got me thinkin..So maybe I should kill everyone, maybe my luck will change...

I always try to be nice to people by offering help in any way I can. I tend to find that people mistake your kindness for weakness, or they just step all over you like you are a door mat. Im getting sick of it actually. But its in my nature to be nice.

Originally posted by notallthere

The way i normally look at things is that no one is doing anything to help me so fuck everyone else. I usually only do nice things to help people out after i know that they have done things for me and are worthy of my time. I did something recently for someone that they will never know i did but i know it helped them out very much. I really surprised myself because normally if I do something for someone I want them to know i did it. But not this time... and i kind of feel good about it. I don't understand why i feel good about it though. The answer may seem quite obvious to you but if you could understand how i perceive people and think its quite confusing......

Anyone else?

Hmmm, I wonder what you did....

Oh you know I am a firm believer in Karma as well....Also when you do something for someone out of the goodness of your heart...without seeking acknowledgment or gratification from the person...it is a truly selfless deed and it means you generally care......that positive karma will definately come back to you :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

Oh you know I am a firm believer in Karma as well....Also when you do something for someone out of the goodness of your heart...without seeking acknowledgment or gratification from the person...it is a truly selfless deed and it means you generally care......that positive karma will definately come back to you :D

Only when your drunk:tongue:

yeah ok satan :devil:

i always do nice shit for everyone and most of the time when i need something or need help ..... nobody is around to return the favor. which is why i have taken some time lately to really evaluate who and who isn't my real friend.

like hunnie- i beleive in karma

"the love you give will come back tenfold"

:love:

I still don' think it will "get" me somewhere and i am not going to become some "do gooder" But for once i did and it simply was because if i was in this persons situation i would have liked it done to me. I did it for nothing in return., Not even for a return in good karma.

I just did it because i would have wanted someone to look out for me like i did for him and that gave me some level of self satisfaction

What she said!! Right on with that hunnie..:aright:

But sometimes, and especially when guys are concerned, the nicer you are the bigger DICKS they are!!!:mad:

I do my best to make all my friends smile... especially the female friends...

Why just the other day, one of my girls was a bit under the weather... so I ran over to offer some cheer...

After about an hour of eating box and playing Mince Diver in her room... she was a new woman.....

Its the giving that makes us good people....

But the recieving is what makes us smile!!!!

HOLLA!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

Anyone else?

A random act of indess never killed anyone......:D

Originally posted by somegirl24

What she said!! Right on with that hunnie..:aright:

But sometimes, and especially when guys are concerned, the nicer you are the bigger DICKS they are!!!:mad:

That is so true, the nicer you are to a guy the more he eats it up and the bigger the dick he is. I am too nice, to too many people, sometimes I wonder why I am so nice, but thats just me, even when I act like a bitch I feel bad about it.

I hate being NICE :mad: :mad:

A nice guy, in short, is a chump. Being labeled a Nice Guy by other men is an insult - being labeled a Nice Guy by women is the proverbial "kiss of death". You will do well in life as a Nice Guy - you will have lots of friends, be popular at work, and so on - but ultimately you will do it alone.

Originally posted by dibs

That is so true, the nicer you are to a guy the more he eats it up and the bigger the dick he is. I am too nice, to too many people, sometimes I wonder why I am so nice, but thats just me, even when I act like a bitch I feel bad about it.

I hate being NICE :mad: :mad:

But sometimes it's just easier to be nice and not deal with the shit.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

But sometimes it's just easier to be nice and not deal with the shit.....

Thats prob the reason I am so nice, I hate dealing with the shit.....

But I hate when people take me being so nice for granted.