Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Millionaire

vicman

i give it a thumbs up, not because its any good, but because i was just laughing so hard through out the whole program last night.

who the fuck comes up with shit like this?

i dunno about you guys, but since MNF is over i'm gonna be spending my monday night flipping between "RAW is WAR" and "Joe Millionaire"

I just hope they have a couple of catfights during the show pr something like that, with the 2 or 3 girls fighting it out in bikinis in jello pudding or something :D

I only caught the last half of the show, but it was great how the girls were all like "Oh, he's so charming, I'm so ga ga". It's like, yeah, bitch, you see his million dollars and of course you go ga ga.

How many episodes are there going to be? It looked like from the previews that they would be cutting a shitload more golddigging tramps out next week, so I'm guessing they've got maybe three or four more episodes?

LMAO.. Ok, so I'm not the only person watching this CRAP.. Yeah, trash TV sucks ya in real fast.. I was laughing my ass off the whole night.. They were all like "oooh, he's so smooth, such a good dancer, rides a horse so well" when this guy is doing it for the 2nd time in his life LMAOOOO.. It's pretty amuzing how easy it is to fool ANYONE who really wants to believe in what they are seeing.. The dress selection was too funny.. I can't believe people can be so selfish and obnoxious and label it "ambition".. Puhhhhhhhleeeeeeeezzzzz.. I can't wait to see how this all ends LMAO..

i think they are gettin rid of 5 next week, so 7 will be left after next week.

i thought the asian chick with the sunglasses would be in the last 12. i bet she is into the kinky stuff. that guy is an idiot for not choosing her. she wouldve been the first one on my list.

for me:

:spank: + :bj: + :hump: + :3some: = :love:

FOX shouldve chosen me to be the the millionaire guy on this program, i guantee there would never be a dull moment.

Originally posted by rockyblue

aww, i'm so bummed i missed the first show last night. oh well, it's really the last show that counts. i can't wait to see the look on the last woman's face when she finds out the truth.:D

they might show it on ESPN classic or TV Land one of these days :D

Originally posted by mysteriousss

vic - I'm sure they'll do a sequel!!!!!!!! Send a letter saying you wanna do it!!! :cool:

i think i would be a good subject for their next show although by the end of the filming the end result might be a show that is more adequate for SPICE network or X-TACY channel and not FOX :eek:

man, they should have let somebody cool be Joe Millionaire....

"Wow, a Pearl Necklace after the first date! How appropriate!!"

"I picked Tina cuz, well, she's got the biggest tits...man I wanna see those tits!!"

"I picked Lana cuz she looks like a FREAK! She'll prolly let me put it in her ass or something!"

"Julie's a nice girl but she just talks too fuckin' much. The last thing I want is some gold-diggin broad who can't keep her mouth shut."

"Nancy though.....wow. what can I say? Even though I dumped her, she still gave me head behind the barn after the first show...."

"Man, look at this house! Think I can score in every room??"

Originally posted by vicman

i think they are gettin rid of 5 next week, so 7 will be left after next week.

i thought the asian chick with the sunglasses would be in the last 12. i bet she is into the kinky stuff. that guy is an idiot for not choosing her. she wouldve been the first one on my list.

for me:

:spank: + :bj: + :hump: + :3some: = :love:

FOX shouldve chosen me to be the the millionaire guy on this program, i guantee there would never be a dull moment.

I thought that Asian chick was pretty... pretty beat. Don't get me wrong. I'd let her do dirty things to me three times and then spank me and call me a sissy, but I didn't think she was one of the top lookers. :tongue:

FOX presents, Vic Ramirez, as Jose Millionario. Has a pretty cool ring to it, I think you may be on to something. For the opening intro, you could have three chicks pile into the front seat of a pickup three abreast and ride in honking the horn to the tune of "La cucaracha".

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

FOX presents, Vic Ramirez, as Jose Millionario. Has a pretty cool ring to it, I think you may be on to something. For the opening intro, you could have three chicks pile into the front seat of a pickup three abreast and ride in honking the horn to the tune of "La cucaracha".

Ya, but what's the gimick. Nobody'd believe he was a millionaire...:what:

Originally posted by revaluation

Maybe if he read this. .

9500819821millionairenextdoor-spanish.jpg

Learn the secret of over 90% of America's millionaires. How did they achieve such staggering wealth and how you can to!

"I cant belive it! I always figured they just inherited it. I now realize that I too can easily become a millionarie."

I thought that Asian chick was pretty... pretty beat. Don't get me wrong. I'd let her do dirty things to me three times and then spank me and call me a sissy, but I didn't think she was one of the top lookers. :tongue:

i wouldve just chosen her to get it on with her. i dont think i would choose her as the last one though. she just looks like she's into doing kinky stuff.

and instead of driving into that castle they would be driving into my ranch with cows and chickens running all around.

Originally posted by revaluation

i'd put on a pair of cowboy boots, a belt with huge belt buckle and a cowboy hat to ride those girls like a champion rodeo competitor

Originally posted by vicman

i wouldve just chosen her to get it on with her. i dont think i would choose her as the last one though. she just looks like she's into doing kinky stuff.

As an Asian, I resent that. You're just saying she looks like she's into kinky stuff cause she's Asian. You're just thinking in the stereotypical caucasian way that Asian women have some mystical sexual prowess and that all of them are into some sort of kinkiness.

Actually, there may be some truth to that, now that I think about it. :D

As an Asian, I resent that. You're just saying she looks like she's into kinky stuff cause she's Asian. You're just thinking in the stereotypical caucasian way that Asian women have some mystical sexual prowess and that all of them are into some sort of kinkiness.

Actually, there may be some truth to that, now that I think about it. :D

i think there needs to be some research done to test that hypothesis :D