Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's the Stock Market Doing?

Cause I need my other fucking job back NOW! :mad:

How's it looking?

I think I might be able to go work for a couple days because tax season is coming up and all capital gains and losses need to be taken care of but I need my job back altogether.. the past few months without it have been REALLY hard..

Anyone know if it's getting any better? Or anything?

Originally posted by codica3

Cause I need my other fucking job back NOW! :mad:

How's it looking?

I think I might be able to go work for a couple days because tax season is coming up and all capital gains and losses need to be taken care of but I need my job back altogether.. the past few months without it have been REALLY hard..

Anyone know if it's getting any better? Or anything?

you'll be processing lots of capital losses

its expected that the market will be volitile again this year....a war with Iraq will probably cause markets to go down somewhat

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you'll be processing lots of capital losses

its expected that the market will be volitile again this year....a war with Iraq will probably cause markets to go down somewhat

Yeah I know.. I usually keep up with the statements as they come in each month and already our clients have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in their investments.. :(

You can make money in any kind of market, just have to allocate your funds properly.

Gold is still attractive, but may be oversold at this point. I had a large chunk of my funds in gold last year and earned a 50% return.

Inflation-protected bonds are also still popular.

Also if you had your money last year parked in funds that shorted stocks, you probably made about a 25% return last year.

Key is to adjust your portfolio in response to macroeconomic changes.

Originally posted by gordongecko

Check out some stock options and Real Estate, Bush economic stimulus package will be unvieled today.

wont the R.E. market suffer from this package??? since it essential would push intrest rates up??? banks will have to become more competive with dividend paying stocks so they will raise cd rates... followed by intrest rates on mortgages and alike... or am i wrong???