Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn all cp CUNTS

Originally posted by jpdd810

Anthony I think you are a dick but I still love you!! You can call me whatever you want cuz I know it's coming from the bottom of your heart!!!!

damn you really think im a dick? Im a nice guy i swear!!!!! come on ill make it up to you!

Do you want some of my toys? You can have boggle or my monoply..(The shoe is missing) oooo You want my twister?

:( :( :(

Oh well I still think it was really a little harsh even though I don't know you!! Hey but then again you might like that sort of stuff!!! I don't know you so...... j/k!

\

not at al u will know me saturday night ill be at taste

Well hello my love!! How are you today? No you really didn't miss anything good!! To catch up just read!!!!

I am too busy today--boss lady called me as she was shitting and puking on the toilet to tell me she wasnt coming in...Im literally up to my ears in shit today....I'll just assume its just another day on CP...How is Ms. Oakenfold doing?

Originally posted by notallthere

damn you really think im a dick? Im a nice guy i swear!!!!! come on ill make it up to you!

Do you want some of my toys? You can have boggle or my monoply..(The shoe is missing) oooo You want my twister?

:shaky: hmmmm

Sounds like games from RAW !!

wha? No he dident metion boggle.. As a matter of fact i dont remember him talking about any games.

How about tiddely winks?

Huh???

Remember how his family had to eat all the toys from the toy factory cause they were poor???

Thats it....No more heroin for you! :nono:

I don't think so . I think she thinks im serous. Kind of the reaction i would expect from someone that doesn't know me but she does.. so i am quite shocked!:eek:

Anthony - I dont think you're a dick, I just don't appreciate it when men call women pigs, cunts, etc...

This board is about goin out and havin fun...not disrespectin the opposite sex...when a guy posts about goin to 'Shooters' and goin out, I could care less, because they are tryin to get together and have fun...but whenever girls posts somethin, it causes drama...so that's why I said, leave it for the drama board

As far a Dave and Bob go, they got dissed for supporting your post...

No apologies necessary, I'm gonna take a shower now, to wash away the mud...OINK OINK

Originally posted by jp18

I am too busy today--boss lady called me as she was shitting and puking on the toilet to tell me she wasnt coming in...Im literally up to my ears in shit today....I'll just assume its just another day on CP...How is Ms. Oakenfold doing?

Ha Ha!! You know I called other people too and they were calling me back also like what the hell was wrong with you?! I don't remember anything!!!!!

Originally posted by cynstam21

Anthony - I dont think you're a dick, I just don't appreciate it when men call women pigs, cunts, etc...

This board is about goin out and havin fun...not disrespectin the opposite sex...when a guy posts about goin to 'Shooters' and goin out, I could care less, because they are tryin to get together and have fun...but whenever girls posts somethin, it causes drama...so that's why I said, leave it for the drama board

As far a Dave and Bob go, they got dissed for supporting your post...

No apologies necessary, I'm gonna take a shower now, to wash away the mud...OINK OINK

Well its a free country babe :cool:

Ha Ha!! You know I called other people too and they were calling me back also like what the hell was wrong with you?! I don't remember anything!!!!!

Thats me everyother weekend...This saturday in Atlantic City was no exception--My brother is still bitching how got back to hotel an hour late and was still shit faced at 9am--Dont remember even how i got back to thehotel..

Sorry Notallthere, Im off topic

FCUK. CNTS!!! (is that what the topic is about?)

Originally posted by jp18

Thats me everyother weekend...This saturday in Atlantic City was no exception--My brother is still bitching how got back to hotel an hour late and was still shit faced at 9am--Dont remember even how i got back to thehotel..

Sorry Notallthere, Im off topic

FCUK. CNTS!!! (is that what the topic is about?)

You are so lucky you left the " u" out!

I know your'e a nice guy!! If you going to give me your toys you have to stay and play with me ok!!??!!