Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unspoken rule.........(truth or myth) ?

magellanmax

hope you can take straight-forward posts dude :)

Originally posted by magellanmax:

>1: You already broke up and you are moving on with your life.

well, obviously you´re not!! you still CARE about a girl instead moving on. where insecurity comes into play?

when it comes to friends talking to an ex of yours, you are insecure of your FRIENDSHIP. you think your friends might talk behind your back ABOUT YOU. you that there will be a big CONSPIRACY about you?

in case of your present girlfriend/boyfriend still being in contact with the ex, you are insecure of your RELATIONSHIP. what do you think will happen IF your girl for example would still be in contact with your ex? you think they´ll fuck or get back together? if you don´t trust her enough to let her talk to whomever she wants why did you even get together?

i take that you are a control-freak. let me tell you, control is an ILLUSION. say your girl WANTS to talk to her ex, she WILL, trust me on this. people do what they think they can get away with. if she thinks you´ll never find out you´ll not believe what your girl will do :)! the only way to get a LITTLE grip on somebody is to list the definate consequenses to their actions to them to which you HAVE to stick when it happens. for example: "talk to your ex -> i´ll never call you again". a bit drastic example but that´s what the only way it works, they will know exactly what will happen if they do X (instead of speculating and rationalizing), so they will think twice if that´s worth the trouble.

you gotta have the attitude: "feel free to what you want girl, i really don´t care. if i might not like it though: X, Y, and Z are the consequences you´ll have to deal with"

>Is asking for a little support from your friends asking for too

>much? And in any case, if your friend can have the audacity to

>talk to your ex behind your back means the s.o.b had the hots

>for her/him even when you two were goin out together.

SO FUCKIN WHAT?? :)

a lot of my friends would jump on my girl the SECOND i would allow them to or we would break up. they flirt with my girl and do all that dating stuff. some moron even bought her concert tickets, buys her drinks, drives her everywhere, everything for a hug LOL :laugh: ! anyway it all comes down how secure you are in the relationship. i know i can make her feel better than all these guys and she knows it too. i also know that if she should decide to get with another guy, a) i can get other girls FAST (and she knows this too cause i got HER as fast :) ) B) i would BEFRIEND her new boyfriend and find out what he does that i don´t and go to the next girl with this knowledge that will from now on benefit from my presense and the numerous favors of being MY GIRL.

remember:

girls have free will and you can do NOTHING against this. you CAN`T control anyone so don´t even try.

relationships? ever heard of cheating and break-ups? marriage? ever heard of divorce? are there any REAL CONSEQUENCES for her if she does any of these things except for that she will now be with a guy that makes her feel BETTER than the one before? rather work on becoming THE PRIZE that every girl would love to choose, then YOU can choose.

peace...

Originally posted by tastey

hope you can take straight-forward posts dude :)

Originally posted by magellanmax:

>1: You already broke up and you are moving on with your life.

well, obviously you´re not!! you still CARE about a girl instead moving on. where insecurity comes into play?

when it comes to friends talking to an ex of yours, you are insecure of your FRIENDSHIP. you think your friends might talk behind your back ABOUT YOU. you that there will be a big CONSPIRACY about you?

in case of your present girlfriend/boyfriend still being in contact with the ex, you are insecure of your RELATIONSHIP. what do you think will happen IF your girl for example would still be in contact with your ex? you think they´ll fuck or get back together? if you don´t trust her enough to let her talk to whomever she wants why did you even get together?

i take that you are a control-freak. let me tell you, control is an ILLUSION. say your girl WANTS to talk to her ex, she WILL, trust me on this. people do what they think they can get away with. if she thinks you´ll never find out you´ll not believe what your girl will do :)! the only way to get a LITTLE grip on somebody is to list the definate consequenses to their actions to them to which you HAVE to stick when it happens. for example: "talk to your ex -> i´ll never call you again". a bit drastic example but that´s what the only way it works, they will know exactly what will happen if they do X (instead of speculating and rationalizing), so they will think twice if that´s worth the trouble.

you gotta have the attitude: "feel free to what you want girl, i really don´t care. if i might not like it though: X, Y, and Z are the consequences you´ll have to deal with"

>Is asking for a little support from your friends asking for too

>much? And in any case, if your friend can have the audacity to

>talk to your ex behind your back means the s.o.b had the hots

>for her/him even when you two were goin out together.

SO FUCKIN WHAT?? :)

a lot of my friends would jump on my girl the SECOND i would allow them to or we would break up. they flirt with my girl and do all that dating stuff. some moron even bought her concert tickets, buys her drinks, drives her everywhere, everything for a hug LOL :laugh: ! anyway it all comes down how secure you are in the relationship. i know i can make her feel better than all these guys and she knows it too. i also know that if she should decide to get with another guy, a) i can get other girls FAST (and she knows this too cause i got HER as fast :) ) B) i would BEFRIEND her new boyfriend and find out what he does that i don´t and go to the next girl with this knowledge that will from now on benefit from my presense and the numerous favors of being MY GIRL.

remember:

girls have free will and you can do NOTHING against this. you CAN`T control anyone so don´t even try.

relationships? ever heard of cheating and break-ups? marriage? ever heard of divorce? are there any REAL CONSEQUENCES for her if she does any of these things except for that she will now be with a guy that makes her feel BETTER than the one before? rather work on becoming THE PRIZE that every girl would love to choose, then YOU can choose.

peace...

no... i disagree entirely... this may apply to some, or none or whatever... however not to me... let me ask you this... if you got a divorce from your wife, and then your best friend started seeing her talking to her... youd be cool with it??? lets say this, you were in a 5yr relationship with a girl, and you both were in love however for some reason it just didnt work, so you ended/went on a break... your friend starts talking to her and fucking her... no awkwardness??? no ill feelings??? how about when they become a couple and they hang out with you? no problems with that? youre cool with that??? lyou sound like the kind of guy who if was walking down the street with his friend and he dropped some money youd pick it up and keep walking... (right he dropped the money, hes moving on with his life its yours now to pick up right?) however in the same vane one night stands, flings, or etc... doesnt not apply... thats fair game... making out, sucking, touching, doesnt matter either... however relationships off limits... how much of a scumbag are you that you have to take whats not yours??? how much of a dirty prick could you be that youd shake hands with right and stab your friend with the left??? now friends family members... that goes with out saying unless... youre in love with this person and or you want more than just a romp in the hey... thats just too fucked up and too complicated to get into... in any event... this is all probably going over your head, and im only speculating here, but it sounds to me like youve never been in love, nor been in a longterm relationship... however i would like you to do me a favor... if and when this happends (and i hope for your sake its soon) when youre in this relationship and or get out of it... repost on this topic... and tell me if you feel the same cassanova...

Hey Dg, I wouldnt even worry or sweat what tastey has to say. I guess people just have different definitions of a 'friend'. But I'm glad I dont have one like him. Its just wrong to even contemplate talking to your friends ex behind their back. Unless the world is runnin short of women,...then its a "Hands Off" policy ! I mean how tacky is that? How can you talk to your friends' ex and still talk to him/her? I wouldnt even begin to imagine whats said. Its not a matter of one being still in luv....on the contrary, its just some selfish jerk bringing back old (best forgotten) memories. "Let the sleeping dogs lie"

Sounds like this dude would date his brothers ex in a heartbeat..LOL...

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D