Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoulSeek

kaydup

Ok Meathead I have no clue why it takes so damn long for you to get a set from me, seriously didn't DL all night.

Also no files from your ass still!

Mr. J5, how ya gonna get 3 sets from me and not even let me have one set back. Ya fucker.

That's all

Yeah, I really don't know what the deal is, but I'm starting to think this whole Soul Seek thing is a joke! I can't search Vic's files, apparently d:Rew can't search mine. I can't get anything from the two of you to download faster than like 1 k now (and yes, i've got it cranked to 1000). I'm hogging a whole .5's worth of teamj5's bandwidth (ouch), yeah... not sure what the hell the deal is.

Can't we just use Napster instead?

i was DL at 15.5 last night. DL a 3 hr Jeff Mills set in 2 hrs. if your uploading something and somebody is DL something from you the speed that your uploading something should not be affected at all.........i think.

i really have no clue why you can search some people's files and you cant do it with others, that is something I cant figure out, but I can browse through drew's files without any problem.

hmm so i have tried so many times in the past to use Soulseek. and it never works! the other night brian tried helping me but no matter how i saved the file, or even transferred it from him, whenever i opened the program it freezes and says i have minimal resources to execute the program. im not computer illiterate and i use every other music sharing program there is BUT this one doesnt like me :(

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

hmm so i have tried so many times in the past to use Soulseek. and it never works! the other night brian tried helping me but no matter how i saved the file, or even transferred it from him, whenever i opened the program it freezes and says i have minimal resources to execute the program. im not computer illiterate and i use every other music sharing program there is BUT this one doesnt like me :(

i think the reason why soulseek is not working for you is because brian is the one helping you. :D

well, i've had trouble with Kazaa and BearShare and none with soulseek, thats why i stick with it.

I hate to say it, but I don't think you have the resources to run it. Stupid technology :mad:

I'll burn you some CDs if you want though... just as good!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I hate to say it, but I don't think you have the resources to run it. Stupid technology :mad:

I'll burn you some CDs if you want though... just as good!

lol no no no! i DO though thats the thing..i check how much fresources are being used and its never that many, as soon as i open soulseek i even check it! so there ;)

soulseek just doesnt like me, its decided. B if you wanna burn me some CDs i will burn you some of my stuff. i download good shit off Imesh, its the only program that doesnt screw with my computer...

lol no no no! i DO though thats the thing..i check how much fresources are being used and its never that many, as soon as i open soulseek i even check it! so there ;)

soulseek just doesnt like me, its decided. B if you wanna burn me some CDs i will burn you some of my stuff. i download good shit off Imesh, its the only program that doesnt screw with my computer...

Sounds good to me.. I can even burn you some friday night. Or I could let you browse around my stuff and burn your own. All you have to do is right-click and pick "burn to CD". I love Windows XP man... how can it possibly be this easy?

Hey, my files are sharing now. And by some miracle of God I can see vic's files. So, take anything you can get your hands on... I've already started raping the three of you.

I don't know man. Before I left this morning I check to see if my shit downloaded, and if you guys had anything DL'ing. And there was no number next to your name. I don't know

Originally posted by kaydup

I don't know man. Before I left this morning I check to see if my shit downloaded, and if you guys had anything DL'ing. And there was no number next to your name. I don't know

I don't know either. When I woke up this morning I had downloaded everything I had queued from you. So, I'm getting more stuff now. Vic said he can see my files. So what's your problem, huh punk?

Just because I'm raping you, doesn't mean I'm loving you. :tongue:

Connection speed is finally better too... I was getting stuff fro j5 at like 30. Just what I need to completely fill my hard drive in a week!

Originally posted by teamj5

i highly recomend getting the layo & bushwacka! EM from 1999 that i have.

its quite :smoke:

Is that the one from Homelands? I downloaded that from someone and listened to half of it in the car on the way to work this morning. It was good, but not fully :smoke:erific.

You've got some really good stuff on there... vic shocked me, he's got a TON of good sets. Can't wait to bend him over... uh, you know what I mean.

Is that the one from Homelands? I downloaded that from someone and listened to half of it in the car on the way to work this morning. It was good, but not fully :smoke:erific.

You've got some really good stuff on there... vic shocked me, he's got a TON of good sets. Can't wait to bend him over... uh, you know what I mean.

yeah your downloading all of my Tiesto sets :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

some of the stuff i have there i have DL for other people but avent gotten around to erasing it like the whole "Las Ketchup" album and all the Enrique Iglesias stuff :rolleyes:

I hear ya. I will have people over, then look at files later and be like what the fuck

Originally posted by kaydup

I hear ya. I will have people over, then look at files later and be like what the fuck

suuuuuure you two, suuuuuure. The both of you definitely have some ghosts in your soul seek closet.

coughJONATHANPETERScough...

vic, I've only got 12 of your 13 George Acosta sets. Where's the other one??? :confused: