Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need help

First, how old are you? Because if you're a minor, I suggest you tell a CARING adult about what's going on. As much as your friend may hate you by doing it now, he/she will love you later if you save his/her life. Even if YOU feel like a loser for doing it, I really sugest you do. Trust me, I know from experience, and if I had of told an adult about one of my best friends drug addiction early on, she wouldn't have o'd (I was there, the most fucked up thing to see):( . And don't take their word if they tell you they've stopped either, yea I was naive. Look for drastic changes in their behavior. If someone who you were once real close to is using drugs, and they know you disapprove, they'll be as secretive as hell. And don't get off their case about it either.

By the way, I'm not just some old fart, trying to tell you what to do, I'm only 19 and the advice I'm giving you is something I should have done as well. I wouldn't want you to go through what I had to experience.:(

I don't know what else to say...maybe someone else can help if your situation is different.

Originally posted by xj8mike

r u talking about Todd here, he will never change :laugh: :laugh:

No fucken shit mike:mad: oh and ivory shut the fuck up we are older then your 19 year old ass for your info we are 23-28 so dont give me that bullshit about knowing from your experience you dont know shit so shut your mouth before I do it for you:D

Originally posted by princess1028

No fucken shit mike:mad: oh and ivory shut the fuck up we are older then your 19 year old ass for your info we are 23-28 so dont give me that bullshit about knowing from your experience you dont know shit so shut your mouth before I do it for you:D

WTF was that all about??? :hey: From the sounds of this post, I doubt you're any older than 16...

Don't start a fucking thread asking for advice if you don't really want it, either that or specify that you're asking a certain person, and not the entire message board you stupid bitch.:mad:

:laugh: Oh and I'd really like to see you try and shut my fucking mouth, hell I'll buy your dumb, probably broke ass a plane ticket just so I can kick your ass and sent you on your fucking way.

Here's some great advice::Do me and the rest of the tax payers a favor and:blown:you and your friend. There's no sense on us paying money every year for rehab clinic's if you're not smart enough to suggest them in the first place. And you...You're just a waste of breath.

*You dis my experience about my best friend, so I'll dis yours. And from your childish response, I truely doubt you're over 17. Someone older would been more mature. Either that or you're just another victim of poor and filthy family upbringing.

No hard feelings...I'm not mad, I pity you...HAVE A LOVELY DAY THOUGH:D

Originally posted by ivory

Don't start a fucking thread asking for advice if you don't really want it, either that or specify that you're asking a certain person, and not the entire message board you stupid bitch.:mad:

:laugh: Oh and I'd really like to see you try and shut my fucking mouth, hell I'll buy your dumb, probably broke ass a plane ticket just so I can kick your ass and sent you on your fucking way.

Here's some great advice::Do me and the rest of the tax payers a favor and:blown:you and your friend. There's no sense on us paying money every year for rehab clinic's if you're not smart enough to suggest them in the first place. And you...You're just a waste of breath.

*You dis my experience about my best friend, so I'll dis yours. And from your childish response, I truely doubt you're over 17. Someone older would been more mature. Either that or you're just another victim of poor and filthy family upbringing.

No hard feelings...I'm not mad, I pity you...HAVE A LOVELY DAY THOUGH:D

what r u talkin about u dumbass cunt tax payers u r 16 shut the fuck up

Originally posted by ivory

I miss the Bay Area. Will you fly me out? I'll let you kick my ass.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by xj8mike

what r u talkin about u dumbass cunt tax payers u r 16 shut the fuck up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 eh, and I guess you know me right. Well DUMBASS if you make enough money in life, which obviously you don't, and probably never will, your ass WILL pay fuckin' taxes. And on that note, maybe you should try going back to school, because sitting on your ass and jackin' off in front of your computer screen isn't working for you.

Getting a friend to stop using coke, and e......any ideas????????

If this person is youg its probably just a phase. Everybody goes through their drug phase and then it starts to dwindle. Some phases are longer than others. If this person is using more than just the weekend and interfering with work or school then. I would be worried or if its been a ongoing thing for a very long time. Most people snap out of it on their own. It all depends on the above things

making a post like this, after she gave you a genuine & honest reply is fucking weak.