Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lookin' to make some contacts...

Hey everybody,

I'm new to this board, and I just wanted to say hi. I'm comin' down for the conferance this year, and I just wanted to see if anybody can help me out, and let me know where I can send a demo. I'd love to come down and play at a party during the conferance.

It really doesn't matter when or where it is; I'm just lookin' to have a good time.I'd also like to possibly meet some of you all as well.

Originally posted by timfusion

Hey everybody,

I'm new to this board, and I just wanted to say hi. I'm comin' down for the conferance this year, and I just wanted to see if anybody can help me out, and let me know where I can send a demo. I'd love to come down and play at a party during the conferance.

It really doesn't matter when or where it is; I'm just lookin' to have a good time.I'd also like to possibly meet some of you all as well.

Dude PM me...if i cant get you a gig i can get you tix to the conference as well as ultra...peace :D

I started dj'ing about 10 years ago. I worked as an on air personality when I was 15 for a community radio station. I was originally into the Heavy Metal and punk rock scenes. A year or two later I went to my first rave, and quickly fell in love with electronic music. My format went from playing NO FX, and Metallica to playing PlasticMan, and Green Velvet. I've played at events and clubs in and around the Midwest including Young & Restless, Arcanum, Tinkerbell's Revenge, Family Reunion, Crobar Nightclub, Cafe Allure, Cherry Red, and Voodoo Nightclub. I've also play alongside DJ's and artists such as Mistress Barbara, DJ Heather, Carl Cox, DJ Craze, Paul Johnson, DJ ESP Woody McBride, Mike Dearborn, Frankie Bones, and Jes One. My affiliates include Intergruv Networks, OS magezine, Rebel Records (UK), BPM Culture/DJMixed.com, and Moonshine media.

I have no connection down there, but could I get a copy of your demo

you spun along side with all my favorite techno DJ's

ESP came to NYC once in 95, some insane shit.

Mike Dearborne Rocked the new york Underground in 94 and 95, and all this shit happened in Brooklyn and Queens because of Frankie Bones

zooted

reef