Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm heading to FL in a few weeks and have a question

brooklynkid

I'll be making a weekend stop in south FL (west palm beach specifically) over Super Bowl weekend...arriving Fri morning 1/24 and leaving Mon morning 1/27.

I was wondering if any of you knew anyone that could use a guest DJ (that would be me) for Friday or Saturday night. Anywhere would be fine, like Ft. Laud or Miami or whatever. I'm visiting family and I'd rather not have to hang out with them fri AND sat night...and I wouldn't mind spreading some NYC goodness while I'm there:D

House, Techno, Breaks, whatever is all good. My FL connections are somewhat weak these days so I figured I'd ask some fellow CPers. Thanks!:D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I was wondering if any of you knew anyone that could use a guest DJ (that would be me) for Friday or Saturday night. Anywhere would be fine, like Ft. Laud or Miami or whatever. I'm visiting family and I'd rather not have to hang out with them fri AND sat night...and I wouldn't mind spreading some NYC goodness while I'm there

maybe Saleen can pull some strings for u in Ft. Laud....what do u spin regularly...prog. house? tirbal? etc

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I'll be making a weekend stop in south FL (west palm beach specifically) over Super Bowl weekend...arriving Fri morning 1/24 and leaving Mon morning 1/27.

I was wondering if any of you knew anyone that could use a guest DJ (that would be me) for Friday or Saturday night. Anywhere would be fine, like Ft. Laud or Miami or whatever. I'm visiting family and I'd rather not have to hang out with them fri AND sat night...and I wouldn't mind spreading some NYC goodness while I'm there:D

House, Techno, Breaks, whatever is all good. My FL connections are somewhat weak these days so I figured I'd ask some fellow CPers. Thanks!:D

Hey man, thanks for the mix...I have been checking it out and you are right on the money....congratulations and good luck!

BTW...you could easily get booked in Miami if the right person listens to your stuff, really.

peace

Funk :cool:

ps. hey people, download this guy's music...it's really cool :aright: :aright: