Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jewish people always stick together?

My roommate's girlfriend is 20's and jewish.....she was looking for a new doctor cause she had to get her knee checked out.....funny part is...she would only call doctors with jewish names cause she is afraid that jewish doctors are the most knowledgable and would take care of her better cause they are fellow jews....i found this to be a bit odd....but know so many people that share the same views.....

Originally posted by underwater

My roommate's girlfriend is 20's and jewish.....she was looking for a new doctor cause she had to get her knee checked out.....funny part is...she would only call doctors with jewish names cause she is afraid that jewish doctors are the most knowledgable and would take care of her better cause they are fellow jews....i found this to be a bit odd....but know so many people that share the same views.....

Is her b-friend Jewish?

I don't think its just a Jewish thing. Many ethnicities tend to stick to each other.

If you were forming a basketball team would you want a bunch of Jews or some Boyz From the HOOD? If I'm sick, I want a Jewish doctor. If I want pasta, I go to Little Italy. Get my drift?

Originally posted by guyman1966

If you were forming a basketball team would you want a bunch of Jews or some Boyz From the HOOD? If I'm sick, I want a Jewish doctor. If I want pasta, I go to Little Italy. Get my drift?

i know...i know.... :laugh: ...... it was just funny to hear a 20 something say this..... i expect that out of my grandmother or something...

yeah, my roommate is jewish.....i hear you....its just cracks me up when people do shit like this....its 2003 for gods sake!!.....to each his own.....

Yeah, I agree! Its time to get over racial prejudices, it IS the 21st century!

Originally posted by guyman1966

If I was forming a b-ball team, I would want the BEST players on my team. If I'm sick, I would want to go to the BEST doctor in town (assuming its affordable)....well, pasta is Italian, so I would go to the BEST pasta place in town...get my drift? ;)

Originally posted by raver_mania

Yeah, I agree! Its time to get over racial prejudices

its not racial prejudice...its just people prefer others from their own race...most of my Doctors are Cuban...why? cuz we share more in common since we have bascially the same tradition...i dont think there is nothing wrong with that...now if u dont wanna be treated by say, a Black doctor cuz he is black then thats a dff. story...get me?:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

its not racial prejudice...its just people prefer others from their own race...most of my Doctors are Cuban...why? cuz we share more in common since we have bascially the same tradition...i dont think there is nothing wrong with that...now if u dont wanna be treated by say, a Black doctor cuz he is black then thats a dff. story...get me?:idea:

Gottcha.