I Hate ALL of You!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

.... stab them in the eyes w/ a rusty screwdriver! ....

OMG HUNIE

i think i love you!!!

thats the best thing ive read all year...

ehch heemm "id like to say, just for the record!!

HUNNIE818 <~~~~~~ HOT GRL RIGHT THERE!!"

thank you all..for listening

Originally posted by liqidtouch

OMG HUNIE

i think i love you!!!

thats the best thing ive read all year...

ehch heemm "id like to say, just for the record!!

HUNNIE818 <~~~~~~ HOT GRL RIGHT THERE!!"

thank you all..for listening

:kiss2:

Wanna be one of my man-bitches????? :tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

:kiss2:

Wanna be one of my man-bitches????? :tongue:

well baby

when it comes to being your man bitch ummm???

did u forget that i am the 1st of alll

and the proclaimed teacher to the following?...

grl u know i wont say no to that one....

WWWHHHAAAKAAAAAAAAaaa

forget fire...

what'd i'd like to do this person....

i'd start by pinching their whole body with a staple remover. then slide them into a pool of lemon juice.

take them out and take a tazer to their balls.

then throw them down a flight of stairs while their balls are attached to the door knob with a rope at the top of the stairs.

then i'd slowly insert wooden splinters in between their finger and toenails.

then i'd tape their eyes open and put them on a copy machine for 100 copies (i saw that on CSI...)...

and then finally, string 'em up by their nipples and whip 'em for a couple of days.

i have a lot of pent up aggression... i may need to see a therapist :(

Originally posted by m0chi69

forget fire...

i'd start by pinching their whole body with a staple remover. then slide them into a pool of lemon juice.

then throw them down a flight of stairs while their balls are attached to the door knob with a rope at the top of the stairs.

then i'd tape their eyes open and put them on a copy machine for 100 copies (i saw that on CSI...)...

and then finally, string 'em up by their nipples and whip 'em for a couple of days.

homicidal tendencies with an appreciation for slow and grueling torture is SEXY!

GRRRRRRRR ;)

forget fire...

hmm.... sounds like something your people would do.

I personally would take a sawzaw and cut open the persons rib cage and slowly feed slugs and bugs into there chest hole. make a slit down the middle of the face and rip the skin from there face. bash there teeth in with a hammer, then tie them to a tree. they would have no eye lids left because there skin was peeled off so they would have to watch, then i would get that persons wife and children tie them up have them raped by big brut black men then cut there arms and legs off and stick there torso's on poles and let starved pigs in the room to eat them alive..

Originally posted by greyskyy

This could be the best thread ever,

I'll light someone on fire with ya, You bring the matches and I will bring the gasoline (IN a SUPERsoaker).

Get those long BBQ Matches. They burn longer! You can play with your victim.:D

Hey now........:laugh:

Thank you, my sis loves present :kiss2:

You are da best......:grin:

Originally posted by notallthere

I personally would take a sawzaw and cut open the persons rib cage and slowly feed slugs and bugs into there chest hole. make a slit down the middle of the face and rip the skin from there face. bash there teeth in with a hammer, then tie them to a tree. they would have no eye lids left because there skin was peeled off so they would have to watch, then i would get that persons wife and children tie them up have them raped by big brut black men then cut there arms and legs off and stick there torso's on poles and let starved pigs in the room to eat them alive..

Thats HOT!!! :love:

Lets get married ;)

you got that from hannibal....

but personally... i think women and children should be considered off limits unless they are the offenders.

wha? hanibal?? no i never saw it .. I got that part from snatch....

and beasides stop trying to blow up my spot bitch! :laugh:

U ARE FUCKING INSANE.............BUT UER MY BOY, U COMING TO TASTE?

JUST ASKING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS COMPED

Originally posted by liqidtouch

yea like ur not part of us...

you know you like it- id guess u laughed at like 4 different things in this thread--

its ok huni

i still love ya

DAMB YOU!! we havent met yet!

A lil snicker here and there.....I really do think you guys need some help...It is almost happy hour:beer: AND it is Thirsty Thursday:pint:

wha? hanibal?? no i never saw it .. I got that part from snatch....

creative then.... i didn't see the movie, i read the book and the freak in the book "mason" bred wild flesh eating boars so that when he caught hannibal, he can feed him to 'em....

if i think back to the book, what hannibal did to torture this poor dude was pretty good too. he got him high on like - god knows what - and then made the guy break a mirror and slice off his face and feed it to his dogs.

creative then.... i didn't see the movie, i read the book and the freak in the book "mason" bred wild flesh eating boars so that when he caught hannibal, he can feed him to 'em....

if i think back to the book, what hannibal did to torture this poor dude was pretty good too. he got him high on like - god knows what - and then made the guy break a mirror and slice off his face and feed it to his dogs.

hmmmm it is unusual to hear a girl speak like that, Very cool....

:knife::half: