Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk at the WMC

Originally posted by vicman

camt recall if it was you or malanee who complained about Ultra, the portapotties and all.

I didn't complain about the porta-potties but I did say that Ultra was a lot of running around. The DJs are only on for an hour. If you are lucky your favorites djs play the same stage right in a row but that rarely happens. Last year I was running back and forth from the main stage to the progressive stage to the Space stage *lol* John "Quiver" Graham did spin a 3 hour (nice!) set at the progressive tent because a lot of the djs flaked. As far as I know Chris Fortier & Dave Seaman never showed.

Also the line to buy water was LOOOOOOOOOOONG! It was an hour wait at one point. There is a thorough search of your person & any bags you bring in so you can't bring your own water :rolleyes:

PvD only spun for 45 mintues because on the main stage they were running late :(

We'll see if I go. Its on the last day this year so that may be a factor. Its also the night after PvD's party... I may be too :drunk: to go *lol*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I didn't complain about the porta-potties but I did say that Ultra was a lot of running around.

maybe it was malanee, i think (and i might be wrong) she went 2 years ago, ro something or maybe i am getting confused with starscape

Damn... Someone loves PVD LMAO.. Ultra was awesome, we sneaked in our own water and booze and all the good stuff LOL.. The potties sucked but def didn't ruin anything for me.. Still nothing better than dancing barefoot on the grass in Miami when it's 80 degrees and sunny and all the great djs are there just for you :) I loved it.. Missed PVD @ Space though, heard he was unbelievable..... I used to LOVE him up until his last visit to Roxy.. I absolutely HATED his set :( He was nothing like I've EVER heard him before and his set was horrible.. I was very upset and all my friends who were with me who used to stand in line for almost 2 hours at Twilo to see him every time, all hated it too... So I hope he snaps out of it and goes back to the PVD I love at WMC :cool:

$45 :eek: that includes the fee but no shit :D

the cheapest I've ever paid to see him was at the WMC for $30. I'm hoping its the same this time around!

so by buying tickets ahead of time one actually ends up paying $5 more? i think its $40 at the door isnt it?

goddam promoters :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

so by buying tickets ahead of time one actually ends up paying $5 more? i think its $40 at the door isnt it?

goddam promoters :mad:

yeah its $40 at the door. Apparently PvD was not pleased with the $55 Roxy charged last time and asked that the price not go above $40 for general admission. I'd rather pay the $5 extra dollars and have my ticket in hand instead of running the risk of the event selling out or being stuck out in the cold in a long line!

yeah its $40 at the door. Apparently PvD was not pleased with the $55 Roxy charged last time and asked that the price not go above $40 for general admission. I'd rather pay the $5 extra dollars and have my ticket in hand instead of running the risk of the event selling out or being stuck out in the cold in a long line!

yeah, or having someone say they will buy the tix for you and having that person wait until 2 hrs before the doors open to get online and buy the tix :D

i have to buy my tix

so the 21st is pvd at space and the 22nd is deep dish at space. i wonder when carl cox id gonna be and tronic treatment and tribal sessions and the opening party if it will be at nikki's beach and danny howells and lee burrdge and, and, and, and...:blown: