Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**moving to jersey**

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

me and my freind are moiving to jersey very soon and we're looking for apartments. Im about to call up some places in these cites.... can you guys tell me if these cities are decent or not?

Montclair

Bloomfield

Belleville

Little Falls

Nutley

Maplewood

Lyndhurst

I live in Nutley ..it's beautiful, I love it! Other areas are nice too, but always shady parts no matter where you go, just do your research.

i'm tellin u to check out old bridge, its a good town, close to everything (1/2 hour from the shore, and 40 mins from the city, and mad clubs r around here)...........but i told u this shit already..........listen to a brotha shiiiiiiiiittttttttt......lol, and it's right near east brunswick, where u were lookin the first time....but e. brunswick is a suck town so................do what ya gotta do

me and my freind are moiving to jersey very soon and we're looking for apartments. Im about to call up some places in these cites.... can you guys tell me if these cities are decent or not?

Montclair

Bloomfield

Belleville

Little Falls

Nutley

Maplewood

Lyndhurst

I have friends who live and Bloomflied and Nutley......Nice areas, close to most things.... Do you want North Jersey or Central Jersey??

Montclair

Bloomfield

Belleville

Little Falls

Nutley

Maplewood

Lyndhurst

I LIVE IN LYNDHURST TOO

it's all about the boogie down bloomfield.. in the heart of montclair, nutley, belleville, newark. plus there's a shitload of massage spots with happy endings!!!!

and what the hell is wrong with newark perns?? just b/c women lock children in a basement for 2 weeks w/ no food and water and suffocate another doesn't mean that it's a bad place to raise a family.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Paterson is beautiful you can get a 2 bedroom for a great price over looking Paterson aka Silk city.... there is a checkers in every corner along with P-town Fried chicken

IF YOU GO THAT ROUTE, I OWN A BUILDING IN ORANGE WITH A LOFT AREA, ITS ONLY BLOCKS FROM WHITE CASTLE AND THERE IS PLENTY OF BARBED WIRE AND RAZOR RIBBON AROUND THE PLACE

Originally posted by JoyBoy

If you need some help, I have my Real Estate license and work out of Maplewood.

PM if you have any questions

hey thanks for the offer, i think ill be taking you up on that. my roommate has a pitbull and we just started looking but were running into alot of probs cuz alot of places dont accept pets. hopefullly you can help :D

Originally posted by j2dabizo

hey crack ho, yeah u should move to paterson, u r from da bronx right...............u'll feel right at home...................hahahahahahahahahaahahhaah

hahaaaaaaaaaa thats very funny, i would sooner move to the south bronx before i moved to paterson.

tommytempts, badassmafuka.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thanks alot for your help everyone!