Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official 2003 Jersey Board CeePee Award Presentation!

Perns im sorry to say but I am more qualified for the position..as a matter of fact I just tripped going up my steps today.

And somtimes I put my mail in fridge on accident..humm what else..oh...when I come home ..sometimes I try to open the house door before I put the key in...my husband witnessed that yesterday.

whada ya got perns ..bring it on:D

.......lmao......Very WELL DONE!!....

...now.......back to me~.......i'd like to thank all the little people i stepped on to get where i am today....i must also give credit to my brother for smackin me around and making me tough as a young child.......

...and especially....all the useless fucking wastes of space on this board who...with every word they type...allow me to exhibit my 'shut the fuck up' attitude!.......

...the rest of u.....MUAH!;)

Originally posted by tempkid

Overall great job Dino, but I don't think I'm a drunk, just becasue I can drink alot doesan't mean I'm a drunk.

Another thing is how the fuck didn't a cp legand like Danfury not win an award? :confused:

I was also kind of fucking pissed off that none of the fuckfaces on this board that I let hang with me didn't nominate me as nicest!!!

If I can remember I'm nice, sometimes to nice, I'll show you how nice I can get now.

for most generous its definiteley me or you

First I'd like to thank everyone for the praise. I'll admit that it was a pain in the ass to look through the posts and come up with the winners, but I was home sick so it was good to pass the time. I am glad you'z enjoyed it, many of you are well deserving. Its too bad we couldnt have had an actual presentation party, I can imagine how funny and crazy that would be... people staggering up to the stage all mangled to receive their award while Denny Tenaglia and Richie Rydell drop some beats. Funny it sounds like I already have a party in the making. MTV has nothing on us, only I dont think it would be a good idea to put our show on tv... someone might get arrested or HBO would make a documentary about it! Anyway, I think my favorite line was Whitney Houston presenting live via satellite from the Betty Ford Clinic or maybe it was Nick Nolte all g'd up! I'm in the creative business, so this project came easy. One night soon, I have to come out, do some shots, have some laughs and get a little crazy to celebrate the CeePee'z!

While I have your attention, I want to take a minute to address everyone in the New Year. I know its already been a good year for Jets fans and a hell of a way to start for Giants fans. I'm sure many of you have made typical New Years resolutions, lets just see how long they last, lol. But I want everyone to consider this, take a little more responsibility for yourself and the friends you surround yourself with. We all know the game (in this scene), some people choose to play while others just sit back and enjoy the laughs. The next few times you're out, take a minute to consider those around you, especially your friends and look out for them as well. Its never too late to tell a friend how you feel about them, I know my friends mean the world to me! As precious as life is, its way too fuckin' short! Over the last few months, tragedy has touched the lives of some of our friends on the board. I'm thinking that together we can avoid these tragic events in the future. Losing a friend is one of the toughest hands you'll ever be dealt in life, I know because its happened to me more than once. So the next time you're out, look out for those people in the streets, dont get mangled and get behind the wheel. As hard as it is, try not to lose track of your friends and if you see someone mangled out of their mind, take a few seconds to make sure they are ok. With that said, I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year in 2003... be safe, party hard and live life to the fullest! Above all, what I mean is be careful and have a lot of fun.

Ok now I need a drink, Bull and Goose is calling my name - again.

Joey V. aka NJD.

attachment.php?postid=1205590

I'd like to share the comedy award with the rest of the clowns on this board who deserve this as much as I do.

TEMPKID - superstar comedian of the board.

ou812

notallthere

bus\digga

donkeyboy

njdionysus

badasscrew

incredulous

misk

dibs

the sheep and the chicken clan

postwhore inc. hunnie, mystify, latinaz

There's just too many clowns to name. I'm sure I forgot some people.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I'd like to share the comedy award with the rest of the clowns on this board who deserve this as much as I do.

ou812

notallthere

bus\digga

donkeyboy

njdionysus

badasscrew

incredulous

misk

dibs

POST WHORE MOTHER HEN HERE!!!

I MUST SAY I NEVER THOUGHT ID GET SO FREAKING ATTACHED TO THE COMPUTER OH WELL.

POST AWAY!!!!

:hat: N THANKS JORJE!!

Originally posted by trewguy

for most generous its definiteley me or you

and i fogot kosta he is 1 generous person 2 he gives and never wants nothng in return

and the most down to earth peope i have met on this board is alan ( piro) and his wifey christina (neena)

and rod take this into note next hottie of the month neena's sister don't remember her screen name

and cps voice of reason fucking brian

zee you get my vote for best bartender

u could hand me my cans of bud at surfclub any sunday

i think i spelled everything right

Originally posted by trewguy

and i fogot kosta he is 1 generous person 2 he gives and never wants nothng in return

and the most down to earth peope i have met on this board is alan ( piro) and his wifey christina (neena)

and rod take this into note next hottie of the month neena's sister don't remember her screen name

and cps voice of reason fucking brian

zee you get my vote for best bartender

u could hand me my cans of bud at surfclub any sunday

i think i spelled everything right

THANK YOU TREW!! :kiss2:

Originally posted by latinaz

OK ..ITS ALMOST 7:00AM.....AND IM ONE FUCKED UP BITCH

JOE PLEASE COME TO METRO TOMORROW NITE!! (not beggin :mad: )

but if you announced the awards - you SHOULD BE at metro to congratulate everyone..

DO YOU ALL AGREE??????!!! :D

Thank you for the offer sweety :D but I'm still sick so its going to have to be another night. If you beleive it, I dont think I've ever heard Rydell spin. Honestly, I might have cuz it was a long summer but I'm just not sure if I wandered into Metro. :eek:

Originally posted by jennijugs

these awards were all very well desrved !!! .. I think me and the other Jenny can accept a tie !!! :D :D :D I would like to thank my mothe rand grandmother for blessing me with what won me this fabulous award !!! I would also like to thank Pitech and all the other dirty old men in the smack down hotel in seaside for making me realize how to use them when i was young and impressionable ;) I would like to thank god and all my fans :D

Thats too funny jenni, I thought you were well deserving of the award. :biggrin:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

ou812

notallthere

bus\digga

donkeyboy

njdionysus

badasscrew

incredulous

misk

dibs

:laugh: thanks george, but i think you deserve this award :aright:

p.s. you going to do a miami version???

I'm still in scock that a cp legand and second most popular legacy on this board, didn't win an award.

Hello people, do you guys remember Danfury? You know, djdanfury!!!!!!!

WTF is wrong with you people ?

How did the fury get snubed of an award ?

Most likely to be seen at a club on any giving day or night- Danfury

Most likely to be seen on stage dancing with a dragqueen- Danfury

Most likely to have a dj in there screename and never spin at a club- djdanfury

Most likely to bust out the best display of fag moves in a club- danfury and he also shares this award with thesandman.

I'm still in scock that a cp legand and second most popular legacy on this board, didn't win an award.

Most likely to be seen at a club on any giving day or night- Danfury

Most likely to be seen on stage dancing with a dragqueen- Danfury

Most likely to have a dj in there screename and never spin at a club- djdanfury

Most likely to bust out the best display of fag moves in a club- danfury and he also shares this award with thesandman.

Nicest guy of the year - TEMPKID:D

Most likely to give you a BUMP - TREWGUY & TEMPKID

Most likely to have blood on his shirt because he broke a bottle with his bare hands - TEMPKID

Most likely to think he Pablo Escabar - TEMPKID (NYE on the table hint hint)

Second most popular legacy? And who'd be the first? Please do not question or fuck with the committee for its indecision. Its seems that a few awards did not make the presentation broadcast. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Return to the bottom of my original post for the additions.........

Originally posted by njdionysus

Second most popular legacy? And who'd be the first? Please do not question or fuck with the committee for its indecision. Its seems that a few awards did not make the presentation broadcast. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Return to the bottom of my original post for the additions.........

:laugh: :laugh:

I finally got to read thru all these.....

Big Holla out to everyone who helped me win this award....

Big shout out to Quality Vet, for pickin up the slack where Tokyo Labs fell thru....

Also like to thank my sponsers over at www.getpinz.com, for all the product support and funds they passed along...

Finally, I would like to send a big meathead chest bump out to my brother Digga....

Thanks for all the help on spotshootin... dont worry.. the scars will heal bro... its not your fault.....

HOOOOOOLLLA!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on takin a few weeks off to relax... cleanout, then hit up another big cycle and work on holding my title for next year....

I am also starting up a Save Bus fund, any donations for my new liver and kidneys would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I plan on takin a few weeks off to relax... cleanout, then hit up another big cycle and work on holding my title for next year....

I am also starting up a Save Bus fund, any donations for my new liver and kidneys would be greatly appreciated!!!!

LMAO :laugh:

Originally posted by solargirl

Perns im sorry to say but I am more qualified for the position..as a matter of fact I just tripped going up my steps today.

And somtimes I put my mail in fridge on accident..humm what else..oh...when I come home ..sometimes I try to open the house door before I put the key in...my husband witnessed that yesterday.

whada ya got perns ..bring it on:D

I spill something at dinner every single day. I constantly bump into things, fall, hit my head................. We may I have a tie here,. OK OK I will take the DORK award you can have NERD how's that