Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nirvana/Kurt Donald Cobain

angelofhalo16

why would he just up and pump himself full of heroin?! addiction

he had someone to live for!!! in your opinion

Not many people just dump a heroin addiction, 3 months of being clean is crap. This guy I used to work with has been clean for 20 years and he said that he still struggles with it.

I dunno...I didnt worship Curt Kobain and never really followed that genere of music too much, so I'm not an expert on all of this. However, it doesnt take someone who is an expert on the situation to figure out what happened. Yes, they found him pumped full of Heroin. It doesnt take a genious to figure out that he more than likely relapsed and went on a binge, got extremely depressed, and blew his head off. I'm not a drug expert either, but I can imagine that after binging on a drug like that, you are very apt to go into a bad state of depression. Bad enough to want to take your own life. Just my thought...

Didnt they find a suicide note when they found him dead? Cant remember, but I thought they did. Lemme guess...someone else wrote it, right? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

People claimed that he was shot in the head with a shotgun...well if he had been then his head would have been blown off...which it wasn't! not to mention the fact the when the coroner did the autopsy he found that the bullet was lodged in Kurt's brain!!..answer me this...how could a shotgun bullet...NOT blow Kurt Cobain's brains out?!