Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bin Laden Sympathizers in U.S....Let's throw a party

underwater

— The FBI has identified as many as 1,000 Osama bin Laden sympathizers living in 30 cities in the United States, Justice Department sources told ABCNEWS.

Through informants, phone taps and monitoring e-mails, law enforcement officials have discovered some who have discussed committing acts of terror.

The FBI is also concerned there are sleeper cells operating in a covert manner, similar to that of the Sept. 11 hijackers, are in the United States under the direct control of al Qaeda leadership — but has thus far been unable to identify them.

After hundreds of hours of exhaustive study of the Sept. 11 hijackers, investigators have discovered few patterns to share with law enforcement about what to look for.

Officials describe an FBI under enormous stress, desperately trying to keep pace with a flood of terrorism tips and intelligence.

In the past year, the FBI has checked out 3,000 threats against the United States domestically, ABCNEWS has learned. Every threat was checked out, according to one senior official, because everyone in law enforcement is afraid to miss anything that could have devastating consequences.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Didn't some ppl have a pro-Bin Laden demonstration or something in Berkeley a while ago? Thats some absurd shit!

yeah I think normal noises headed the rally....

see thats what I am saying about deporting all towel heads back, why take a risk, lets save ourselfs the trouble and deport them all. Its time we took back our Qwicky marts and 7-elevens...... Power to our people!

Originally posted by dnice35

see thats what I am saying about deporting all towel heads back, why take a risk, lets save ourselfs the trouble and deport them all. Its time we took back our Qwicky marts and 7-elevens...... Power to our people!

I think most of the protesters were American...

nice to know there are some americans out there who won't follow the rest of the herd just because it's convenient.

you should have seen DC this summer, many many protests...i went to one that was protesting in front of the state department this summer, there were many only 10 identifiable middle easterners there, with about 80 american people milling around.

i don't think sympathizing with bin laden is right...but i do think people need to stop and think about why they are. knowing how your enemy operates and what they do is ultimately good ....intelligence gathering...

Originally posted by dnice35

You're sick! Why would I want to support a pinhead like Bin laden? I want him captured as much as you do. I bet you would head a pro-pedophile rally.

You're more racist than I ever thought. You know if they were to deport middle-easterners then they would have to deport ALL foreigners, not just a chosen few.

Did I hear somewhere you are hispanic? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE DEPORTED?

Originally posted by sassa

you should have seen DC this summer, many many protests...i went to one that was protesting in front of the state department this summer, there were many only 10 identifiable middle easterners there, with about 80 american people milling around.

Do you even know what the rally was for or were you just part of the uninformed herd... :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

very funny.

no, i knew what it was for: protesting the US's questionable support for Israel.

there's going to be a major demonstration in DC on the 18th of this month.

If the tranny in my van didn't die I would take the journey there but you know how it goes.