Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Ideal***

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by elementx

My 2 pennies...

Fuck buddies are only good short term. And should never stem from friends. Eventually drama unfolds and Sex is not worth losing a good friend. And we all know the most understanding and closest friends are usually of the opposite sex. So why ruin it.

Brings up a second point. How do you get a fuck buddy to stop liking you. I have a dilema here. And I want to dead it. Should I just stop answering the phone till they get the message... Tell her out right that I am not in it for anything other than what we started the " relationship " for.

I mean she seems like she is starting to get feelings. And I am not typically a dick. But I really do not have an ouce of feelings. I slept with her the first night I met her through a friend. And I just dont respect that. And in my eyes. All it would or could become is a sexual relationship. But she has shown to many signs of effection.

Guys, Gals... What do I do? :(

You can either be straight up honest tell it was just a sex thing or lie and say you met a girl who you are interested in, and you don't want to have this interfer with what could happen....

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hun, you couldnt have thought up a better way to ruin a friendship !! Unwittingly ofcoz, but fatal nonetheless. If friends cross that barrier, its friggin OVA !!! I wish there was another way around it...but guess what?..There aint. Once you get to know your friend that intimately, all bets are off. For one, you will never looka and feel the same way 'bout each other. As much as you may try to ignore it, it will always haunt you till break from the pressure. In the end, you both lose a dear friend. My take on this...Avoid it like a plague! It aint worth it.

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

I hear where you are coming from...As said in my reply to Tasty, it's not me....I my own dilema...lol. I personally really think it depends on the two people involed. I have seen work and I have seen it fail.... regardless of what anyone says, until they thinks it's causing a issue, it probably continue..................