Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did ANYONE see.....

cigs

OMG pathetic is the perfect word for it-

i taped it (was setting up a new cd for metromix - check it out online this wednesday)

i FORCED myself to watch it--

man oh man!!

WTF is right!!

who the hell were the director and final editor?

my freakin eyes were hurting with all the CAMERA HERE- then CAMERA there-

angel this way- angle that way...

and all the missing parts of film- too much broken dialog

fukin feggggggs whoever they are

the only thing that got my interest was the nude table eat off me girl of sushi-- hell - i dont even like sushi - or wasabi...

this one is a flop IMO

Originally posted by solargirl

no thats not corey haim..I know cuz I used to think corey haim was cute when I was little...I wanted to marry him..I know Im a dork!

Corey feldman is on the show...he is gross!He is total white trash!

my friend was a bouncer at Lotas in NYC and said some clown started a fight....so he and the other bouncers beat the shitout of him and threw him out, while he was yelling i am corey feldman, i am corey feldman :laugh:

this is corey haim..when he was younger.

2721.jpg

Its so sad what happens to the child stars..they wind up being broke.

This is an article on corey haim :

LOST BOYS' STAR IN COMA AFTER DRUG OVERDOSE - TROUBLED FORMER TEEN heartthrob Corey Haim was rushed to the hospital after a drug overdose.

The 29-year-old "Lost Boys" star, who has a history of drug abuse, was found unconscious in his Los Angeles bungalow on August 10 by his mother Judy, who immediately called an ambulance. "He'd obviously overdosed again and was in really bad shape pale and unresponsive," a family friend confides. "He looked like he was already dead by the time the ambulance got there.

"The paramedics rushed Corey to UCLA Medical Center, where the staff was able to stabilize him. But a few hours later, he slipped into a coma and was like that for most of the night. "Thank God, by morning he was slowly coming out of it."

Less than two weeks earlier, Haim landed in nearby Sherman Oaks Hospital "looking like a wild man, like he hadn't slept or showered in days," says a shocked eyewitness. His mother admits these aren't the only incidents in her son's ongoing battle with drugs.

"Corey has had other episodes of drugs," Judy explains. Sadly, Haim may not even be able to pay the hospital bill because he has no medical insurance!

"Judy was told that Corey would probably have to leave the facility sooner than he should because he has no means to pay the hospital bill," says the family friend. "But she's vowed to continue the fight to get her son off drugs for good."

-- PATRICIA SHIPP

Published on: August 21, 2001, Star Magazine

Originally posted by solargirl

"Corey has had other episodes of drugs," Judy explains. Sadly, Haim may not even be able to pay the hospital bill because he has no medical insurance!

"Judy was told that Corey would probably have to leave the facility sooner than he should because he has no means to pay the hospital bill," says the family friend. "But she's vowed to continue the fight to get her son off drugs for good."

i dont understand how he(and all the other child stars) blow away so much $. i guess i can understand that they think it will always be there, but not to invest any of it somehow is pretty dumb :blank: