Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cab drivers.

cab drivers fuckin suck.

so im on my way to exit tonite, all pumped up, and im on the street right in front of the club (56th?). u all know how you can't really go anywhere b/c theres so many cars in the street..well this genius cab driver cuts me off and of course there was a car in front of me so he stops half way and hits the front of my brand new car. he was stopped at the light so i get out and tell him that he hit me and he goes "ill fuck u up". im bangin on his window screamin and hes just ignoring me and then he jets outta there. so the front of my car is kinda messed up.:mad: i fuckin hate cab drivers so much now..im adding them to my "worst people of 2002 list"

sorry if that was tough to understand im just in so much rage right now.:mad: :mad: :flame::bigfinge::flame::chainsaw::mad3::cuss:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you spotted the medallion number (on top of the cab) you can call the taxi limousine commission and speak to the complaint department. They are very good with NOT taking the cab driver's side.

incredulous, you stated that you hate cabs in the city and all cab drivers are "assholes" Well, you'll be incredulous to learn that YOU'RE A CUNT. Don't forget the only thing worse than Manahattan drivers (cabbies AND regular vehicles) are Manhattan PEDESTRIANS who throw themselves on the street and are fuckign horrible at crossing and fucking standing on a corner. New Yorkers are cushioned with the idea of lawsuits..it's a fucking safety net.

Plus, try living in suburbia where there are practically no cabs or buses. TAXIS ARE A VALUABLE AND CONVENIENT mode of transportation and I hope you're stuck one night on 125th St. and Lex and you're waiting for an "asshole" cab driver to come and save your worthless life- you piece of shit! :mad:

-iliana

:blank:

are you a cabbie? you seem to be taking it alittle TOO personal....

Originally posted by iliana

If you spotted the medallion number (on top of the cab) you can call the taxi limousine commission and speak to the complaint department. They are very good with NOT taking the cab driver's side.

incredulous, you stated that you hate cabs in the city and all cab drivers are "assholes" Well, you'll be incredulous to learn that YOU'RE A CUNT. Don't forget the only thing worse than Manahattan drivers (cabbies AND regular vehicles) are Manhattan PEDESTRIANS who throw themselves on the street and are fuckign horrible at crossing and fucking standing on a corner. New Yorkers are cushioned with the idea of lawsuits..it's a fucking safety net.

Plus, try living in suburbia where there are practically no cabs or buses. TAXIS ARE A VALUABLE AND CONVENIENT mode of transportation and I hope you're stuck one night on 125th St. and Lex and you're waiting for an "asshole" cab driver to come and save your worthless life- you piece of shit! :mad:

-iliana

:blank:

Save his life from what? The niggers? :laugh:

Contrary to popular belief, white people are not harmed in Harlem for no reason at all, the blacks there only want to hurt and kill each OTHER over stupid beef, which is just as bad.

AND, they're moving up to Harlem like you wouldn't believe, and the line at Popeye's is out the door - full of white people! :laugh:

Fuck outta here.

Originally posted by reddog4063

are you a cabbie? you seem to be taking it alittle TOO personal....

No I'm not a cabbie.

Owning Medallions has been a family business that is near its end because it's a VERY STRESSFUL job. You make GREAT MONEY and it's a great investment (medallions run at $225K a piece) but driving a cab is no joke and you have alot of hard workers in this industry.You get harrassment from the city, TLC, AND customers. I do take it personally when people bash them for the few dicks who are lousy drivers. Next time you take a cab, just remember that the guy behind the wheel has been stuck in traffic for 9 consecutive hours to haul your ass from one place to another so reconsider the lousy tip you're about to give and ease off them. They keep our city running 24/7

But mike, PLEASE CALL THE TAXI LIMOUSINE COMMISSION. We don't need negligent cab drivers on the street.

-iliana

:)

Originally posted by sheendawg

Save his life from what? The niggers? :laugh:

Contrary to popular belief, white people are not harmed in Harlem for no reason at all, the blacks there only want to hurt and kill each OTHER over stupid beef, which is just as bad.

AND, they're moving up to Harlem like you wouldn't believe, and the line at Popeye's is out the door - full of white people! :laugh:

Fuck outta here.

May I ask what part of Harlem are you from?

LMAO!! I'm not from Harlem, I'm from white-bread suburbia. :laugh:

Just moved to NY three months ago, but that still has nothing to do with that racist statement. 125th & Lex is right at the subway station, so it's probably safer!

Why do you ask? Are you going to tell me the perils of being white in Harlem after dark? :eek:

LMAO!! I'm not from Harlem, I'm from white-bread suburbia. :laugh:

Just moved to NY three months ago, but that still has nothing to do with that racist statement. 125th & Lex is right at the subway station, so it's probably safer!

Why do you ask? Are you going to tell me the perils of being white in Harlem after dark? :eek:

No, i was trying to figure out how familiar you are with Harlem.

I spent 21 Years in the radius between 87th/ York Ave and 116 Lex. I think I know my neighborhood a TAD BIT more than some suburban kid lured in by the big city lights :rolleyes:

What you are speaking of is the re-colonization of upper Manhattan by white folk. It's a huge real estate move that's been brewing since the 90's...still hasn't solved crime problems in the area and it doesn't erase the crime i've seen throughout my life. ANYONE OF ANY RACE CAN BE ASSAULTED IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD IF YOUR NOT FROM THERE.

What's even more racist is "public safety" becoming an important issue for Harlem now that WHITES are moving in. As if blacks and hispanics are not worthy of such protection.

By the way drop the ghetto lingo circa 1998. "Beef' is alittle outdated for a white suburbanite such as yourself. it's not cool unless you're black.

:finger:

-iliana

:tongue:

I am black........BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH!!!!!! :D

How are you gonna go from making a racist statement to worrying about what is racist? And yes, I know all about gentrification. Also, aren't the areas you described more Spanish Harlem? 125th and Lex is more of a black area, though both have a flavor and vibe that I like. You're not safe ANYWHERE these days...not even in downtown Manhattan, how about THAT?!

Fall back.

I am black........BEEEEEEEEEEYATCH!!!!!! :D

How are you gonna go from making a racist statement to worrying about what is racist? And yes, I know all about gentrification. Also, aren't the areas you described more Spanish Harlem? 125th and Lex is more of a black area, though both have a flavor and vibe that I like. You're not safe ANYWHERE these days...not even in downtown Manhattan, how about THAT?!

Fall back.

Gee, it bother's you soo much that I used 125 and lex. I could have used East New York or South Bronx...these are all "unpleasant" neighborhoods, correct??? Would my coment still be racist to you if a black person had stated it? Or would they be "keeping it real" with that statement?! :laugh:

Don't generalise with "no safety anywhere". The odds of getting shot on Wall Street or 84/5th are non existent comapred to above East 96th street, ESPECIALLY 125 and lex.

Feeble attempt for a save sheendawg..let's try again, shall we?

-iliana

:D

Oh, shut up! You've already shown your ignorance by making the statement in the first place. And you might not get SHOT on Wall Street, but you might get blown the fuck up!! So you're NOT safe anywhere these days, and that's unfortunate. 125th and Lex is more dead than it is unsafe....don't turn this into a stupid-ass demographical argument BECAUSE:

1. I really don't care what else you have to say.

2. This thread isn't about that at all....the man is VENTING.

3. Peep the signature.

*muah*

2. This thread isn't about that at all....the man is VENTING.

*muah*

BINGO!! With that said, WHY DID YOU INTERCEDE WITH:

"Save his life from what? The niggers?

AND, they're moving up to Harlem like you wouldn't believe, and the line at Popeye's is out the door - full of white people!

Fuck outta here."

Wow, your contirbution to this thread has been SO OFF TOPIC.

Shows how much of a dumb fuck you are.

Now shut the fuck up!:finger:

-iliana

Not to spoil the race topic,

but how about this one..

I few months ago I took my family, mother, grandmother etc. to a few places in the city, and turning onto broadway off of 42nd I did the infamous trick of almost missing your turn.

I was in the left lane and needed to make a right, about 4 feet coming up, so I slammed on the breaks, waited for the light and shot across, the same time this ass hole cab driver decided to pull a semi illegal move (im to talk) and it came down to me either getting plowed by a wall of traffic or to run him near up the sidewalk....lol..

Well here comes the hilarious ironic part.

THe cabby flies up and yells at me, saying...FUCK YOU CRAZY DRIVERMAN.... I almost shat myself...

anyways, guess you had to be there....

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Not to spoil the race topic,

but how about this one..

I few months ago I took my family, mother, grandmother etc. to a few places in the city, and turning onto broadway off of 42nd I did the infamous trick of almost missing your turn.

I was in the left lane and needed to make a right, about 4 feet coming up, so I slammed on the breaks, waited for the light and shot across, the same time this ass hole cab driver decided to pull a semi illegal move (im to talk) and it came down to me either getting plowed by a wall of traffic or to run him near up the sidewalk....lol..

Well here comes the hilarious ironic part.

THe cabby flies up and yells at me, saying...FUCK YOU CRAZY DRIVERMAN.... I almost shat myself...

anyways, guess you had to be there....

LMAO! Not shat yourself...... :laugh:

Yeah, I'm done with Mrs. Soprano ova heah.....carry on..... LOL

LMAO! Not shat yourself...... :laugh:

Yeah, I'm done with Mrs. Soprano ova heah.....carry on..... LOL

lol, well the last of that story was my mother had a near spazfest...

she was :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: for a bit then wouldnt talk to me all the way home...the infamous silent treatment.

I drove her, the mommom, and my mom's boyfriend all over that night in the city and she was scared becuase she knew that I was "cautiously driving" due to her being in the car, and she still thought that was bad.

I found out later that she just was scared becuase she knows Im in the city all the time and she thinks Im mentally unbalanced...

FUn whacked fact...

NOt sure of which exact date it was but the reason all cabs are yellow is becuase back in zee day there were many different colors and it was difficult to pick out the legit and non taxis...so they mandated the one color...

@Eccentricmofo (POOR people are crazy! LOL) -

You know moms is always gonna worry, no matter what!!

LMAO @ "mommom" that's so cute! I call mine "Grandmom". How bout a few minutes ago my Pop-Pop yelled out, "Shit!!!!"

We said, "What's wrong?"

"I just poured out all these potato chips and left my gotdamn teeth upstairs!:mad: "

LMFAO!!:laugh: :laugh:

I like RIDING in the cabs because they're so inexpensive, in DC they go by zones, which means it will cost you $4 just to ride down three blocks.

DRIVING in traffic with them, wow, they are so aggressive and WILL hit your shit, which is why ol' boy started this thread. I had to learn how to drive NYC style when I started coming up here!

"Shit!!!!"

"What's wrong?"

"I just poured out all these potato chips and left my gotdamn teeth upstairs!:mad: "

LMFAO!!:laugh: :laugh:

That is hilarious, I could just imagine. I used to call my gramps pop pop too.

I never took a cab when I went to DC. I always wanted to drive. I could tell you a few stories with that driving too. Hmm, now that I think about it, Im starting to understand why I have soo many problems with my license...its all coming together now...lol:idea:

Oh I am so sorry that had to happen. Was it the usual yellow cabs? You think maybe you can call the headquarters of the taxi company and report the incident. I am not sure how things go, but you would think when the driver came after his shift his boss asked him were the dent came from. As far as you having a good case, you get all. Since he left the scene of the accident, he is 100% liable for all damages.

Hey, how is your neck doing? :devil:

Originally posted by mikelanza

cab drivers fuckin suck.

so im on my way to exit tonite, all pumped up, and im on the street right in front of the club (56th?). u all know how you can't really go anywhere b/c theres so many cars in the street..well this genius cab driver cuts me off and of course there was a car in front of me so he stops half way and hits the front of my brand new car. he was stopped at the light so i get out and tell him that he hit me and he goes "ill fuck u up". im bangin on his window screamin and hes just ignoring me and then he jets outta there. so the front of my car is kinda messed up.:mad: i fuckin hate cab drivers so much now..im adding them to my "worst people of 2002 list"

sorry if that was tough to understand im just in so much rage right now.:mad: :mad: :flame::bigfinge::flame::chainsaw::mad3::cuss:

i didnt even get his plate number... i was thinkin in my head remember the # but i was in such rage that i totally forgot everything except to kick the guys ass.. i mean the guy was twice the size of me but at that moment i woulda ripped him apart lol.

nothin i can do though..if i tell my insurance company there gonna count it as me being in an accident and skyrocket my insurance cuz im so young so im just gonna pay for it myself.....life is so unfair sometimes:mad:

Originally posted by mikelanza

nothin i can do though..if i tell my insurance company there gonna count it as me being in an accident and skyrocket my insurance cuz im so young so im just gonna pay for it myself.....life is so unfair sometimes:mad:

you are better off just paying for it yourself instead of the ins. company. (no need to raise your ins for a few yaers for acouple hundred bucks) Im sorry :(