Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V- Fri. Jan.10th, 2003

oxygenlounge

Had a great time Friday night, nice to meet many CP people for the first time (guyman:D, mjm, extrnation, etc.) Edgar did a kickass job of keeping everyone dancing as usual, and as usual they had to kick us out of the club cuz we didnt want to leave! :laugh:

Thanx to Edgar for playing Lost Vagueness, made my night! You da best baby!:D

I will be in withdrawl til the 24th :( what the hell is Oxygen thinking :confused:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Lavos u missed a great party on Sat. I did not see u but ask Gil.

peace.

I heard about the party on sat...I was hanging w/ GiL all day yesterday... He told me all about it... I needed a night off... Ill be there this saturday though...:D Nice hanging w/ the CP crew this past friday Old and new skoolers... Edgar aLL i saw were smiLes entering your dancefloor... Great set ....

Jimmy

I HAD A GREAT TIME AT OXYGEN ON FRIDAY AS YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN. :D EDGAR ROCKS! BUT I KEEP TELLING MATAS TO CONTROL MY DRINKS AND HE DOESN'T SO I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY. :(

I'LL BEHAVE THIS WEEK, I PROMISE.

BTW, WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO LIE AND SAY I FELL AGAIN? I DIDN'T FALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:tongue:

I definitely had a good time on Friday.. its been a while since ive been to Oxygen and i was surprised at how good the vibe was.. lol, even though i shouldnt of been... Edgar usually does his job well. ;) good stuff!! ill see you guys in a couple of weeks

~ Lizzy:roll:

Originally posted by ayitslizzy

I definitely had a good time on Friday.. its been a while since ive been to Oxygen and i was surprised at how good the vibe was.. lol, even though i shouldnt of been... Edgar usually does his job well. ;) good stuff!! ill see you guys in a couple of weeks

~ Lizzy:roll:

Kool Welcome to the board Lizzy...

:)

Hey guys!!

Had a very good night hanguin out at Oxygen Lounge...

I must say I was very pleased w the overall ambience and vibe this little place had going... even before edgar started spinning, The place was starting to fill up, and then the party started! hehe Did some heavy pregamin' b4 gettin there, so a few beers did the job for me.. Once edgar got on the decks, the party escalated, and it was all goodtimes from there... Great set by Edgar, coming in w some signature EV tracks... hot off his crates.. taking it all the way thru those and into the occasional classic... Right on point, good mixing... Stayed there to close the set... then they showed us the way out! lol But it was good seeing some hardcore dancers till the last moments of the action... hehe

It was great to finally meet most of u guys, and it was great seeing others again.. Off the top of my head, mrmatas, guyman, lavozdeldiablo, exernation, steffy, meli, flyinfestoon... and a few others I cant quite recall... Cool hedz.. nice chillin w yall

I'll definitely check out Oxygen again sometime... ;)

Lookin fwd to Sander K this saturday... plus Lunar sessions special edition...:D:cool: Hope to see some of u there! ;)

Peace!

Miguel. -MP3. :smoke:

Originally posted by ernextnation

Whats up every1!!

It was great meeting all of you guys. I had a lot of fun overthere, you guys are really cool. I dont know why you left that early, Edgar was doing a hell of a job.

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU TOO. SORRY I WAS HOLDING ON TO YOU...I HAD ONE TOO MANY DRINKS. :D

Originally posted by meli2444

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU TOO. SORRY I WAS HOLDING ON TO YOU...I HAD ONE TOO MANY DRINKS. :D

I know, its ok .Actually I made it to Sandbar but since I didnt know any of you I got a couple of beers and left to to Oxygen.

Next time well make sure every1 is on the same level of drunknes.