Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn

i look out my window just now and see all these cop cars and fire trucks flying down the street. i run outside, and see the house 2 doors down from me on fire. 2 minutes later they carry out the lifeless bodies of a mother and her 6 year old daughter. done.. dead. i can't believe i just witnessed that.

damn

Originally posted by dogekid

i look out my window just now and see all these cop cars and fire trucks flying down the street. i run outside, and see the house 2 doors down from me on fire. 2 minutes later they carry out the lifeless bodies of a mother and her 6 year old daughter. done.. dead. i can't believe i just witnessed that.

damn

:eek: What town???

damn

HOLY SHIT! Thats absolutely horrible. That must have been difficult to witness. When I went to Seton Hall and there was that big fire, I couldnt get it out of my head b/c it was always on tv and that was like my school. I cant even imagine being there. It must have been really hard for you to watch. Thats so sad :(

bloomfield.

it's weird, cuz u always see shit like that on the news and you just flip the channel. kinda smacks you in the face when it's right in front of u. feel really bad for any friends family. whole bunch of really of really sad folks outside my house right now really distraught.

bloomfield.

it's weird, cuz u always see shit like that on the news and you just flip the channel. kinda smacks you in the face when it's right in front of u. feel really bad for any friends family. whole bunch of really of really sad folks outside my house right now really distraught.

did you find out how everyone is doing? did you know the people?