Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Therapy in Providence WOW

Originally posted by mattm2o

DJed As the same name, I did a friday in the lounge and I did a month of fridays in the main room with Angelo Fecchi!

I had a good time the place is kinda nice!

I also DJed at Vandome twice

Did you do New Years at Alchemy a few years ago

Originally posted by nycalexct

I'm not neccesarily gonna call Alchemy cheap;) but the fact that the club rakes in so much money, they eventually had to upgrade something. So yes, the space below the lounge (street level). They need to gut out the room and then modeling will begin mid-february for a spring opening. There are several production ideas and it could end up looking like anything.

I meant the basement. I remember there being a space there that the owner wanted to do afterhours in, but he was too cheap to do it. That was a few years ago.

Originally posted by kitty19

very hard to find guys that thrown down UK hard house here in the states!

AHEM - check my sig please

days of asylum are long gone, venue changed names and has never been very good...

not true, its still there and going strong, if you are into that sort of crowd..

1/24 Friday is Maa Bell's last gig in CT before going to Miami.

Do you think I would have a problem gettin in this one, because I could come in with him if that would help - i gotta go to this!

( I run his website)

I think we're talking a different Asylum... In New Haven, on crown st., Risk used to be Liquid, and before that cafe 1 and before that (long time ago) Asylum. I may be mistaken, it could have been located next door at the soon-to-be-open Myst, which was Impact recently and empty for quite a while before that.

As far as Maa Bell's last gig, I don't think you'll have a problem at all, especially if you are with Bell. Just ask Bell to put you on a business list with Jimmy (head promoter). It's like saying he needs your help in the booth.

It would also give you a chance to talk to Jimmy and the owner (if you get there earlier) about Priviledge.

kaydup, the space underneath was rumored to be done over as a bunch of things. All of management had different ideas (a diner, banquet room, VIP dungeon, afterhours) but none ever materialized. No one ever took iniative. The promoters and some other staff have convinced the owner it will make him money and now... dun dun dun... afterhours...

For the record, Alchemy has only been open for two years (anniversary party next thursday 1/23) so there have only been two NYE's... were you at one? I worked both. (Prior to alchemy, it was opened as Gecko's about a year prior)

Clubgyrl, doh!... hehe, should have none SHU, I go to Manhattanville in Purchase

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

AHEM - check my sig please

sorry have all avatars/signatures blocked off.

some of us work you know? dont need to see page long pictures of christina or whoever else you people put in your sigs. ;)

what does yours say? :confused:

Originally posted by kitty19

sorry have all avatars/signatures blocked off.

some of us work you know? dont need to see page long pictures of christina or whoever else you people put in your sigs. ;)

what does yours say? :confused:

My mix

It's an adventure in Hard Dance (techno, Nu-NRG, uk Hard House, and uk Hard Trance)