Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any motorcycle chis on the board?

Originally posted by reenichole

well hopefully this summer i'll have my motorcycle license :D

all of my friends have bikes so we will see if i can save my money to get mine

What kind did you have in mind?

Also to add to your list if you would like,

This riders edge course I took through harley-davidson/beulle...

Unbelievably worth-while.

The things they teach you I swear would save your ass down the road, and as far as the type of people in the class.

I was the youngest at 23, and the handfull of others included a cop and a old harley dude who was riding for about 40 years...both even with the experience were amazed by the usefullness of the knowledge they gave...

Maybe down the line we can get a gay ass CP bikers club...lol

Make all those pretend badasses take the test, see how bad they really are...:laugh:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

What kind did you have in mind?

Also to add to your list if you would like,

This riders edge course I took through harley-davidson/beulle...

Unbelievably worth-while.

The things they teach you I swear would save your ass down the road, and as far as the type of people in the class.

I was the youngest at 23, and the handfull of others included a cop and a old harley dude who was riding for about 40 years...both even with the experience were amazed by the usefullness of the knowledge they gave...

Maybe down the line we can get a gay ass CP bikers club...lol

Make all those pretend badasses take the test, see how bad they really are...:laugh:

yea. great class. saved my life...well actually it didnt, i just got lucky

One of the stripper's from Bourbon Street will rock your world, then make ya feel like you ride with training wheels on your bike after an hour tour of some twisty back roads of dirtee jerzee....

While the rest of us are trying to figure out what is wrong with our bikes, and why they feel so underpowered, and the suspension is not releying confidence in our riding abilities, she will keep herself busy by applying tan lotion to her bair legs, making sure not to stain the daisy dukes she's wearin... or the halter top which holds her double d's in on the fast straights....

It makes me sick... but also gets me fired up....

Nothin more intense than a girl who can ride a bike, hard!!!!

She just left to move back to South Beach boyz... but she will be back in the spring if anyone wants to go for the title....

HOLLA!!!

Are we talking a nice windy, backcountry road.. or a straightaway.....

lol... takn on a 6 on the straights is like rdn with training wheels.... no challange... and even if ya win ya look silly....

HOLLA!!!!!

Take her on a run up to Hawk's nest thru Port Jervis... that windy road thru the mountains has claimed many Gixxers and local tough guys... lol....

Fun friggin run though... we drove up there last summer and spent an entire afternoon running up and down the same 5 mile section of road.... two lanes, sweeping corners and switchbacks....

I'm gettin boner just thinkin about it...

If you really wanna be the baddest chick on the block and the 600's are your choice weaponry.................this is the new king of the 600's from what I've been told...............the new CBR600 RR, brand new model.

CBR600R_large_02.jpg

It's designed after Honda RC211V MotoGP racebike, check out the undertail exhaust and that massive swingarm.

:woah:

Originally posted by ou812

If you really wanna be the baddest chick on the block and the 600's are your choice weaponry.................this is the new king of the 600's from what I've been told...............the new CBR600 RR, brand new model.

CBR600R_large_02.jpg

It's designed after Honda RC211V MotoGP racebike, check out the undertail exhaust and that massive swingarm.

:woah:

well hopefully ill have money for any bike:rolleyes: