• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets just make this realllly simple here

RIDDLER yes will bring in some heads for ya-- but also he will not promote it-

he'll show

do his thing - RAPE the bar with a TON of ppl he invites as free entries-

and just like his commercial atmosphere- that dissapearse just as fast as changin the station he playin on-

HIS PPL TOO will disappear-

as a one nighter- its ok to have him

but thinking that anyone will return W?O him there is a waste-

seen it alltoo often--

and to the BOTH of you!!!

your fightin over somthing stupid here---

if u actually were able to be biased in reading what both of youhave said here--

youd see that you both have the SAME thought process on the whole thing-

your yellin the SAME problems and stuff at eachother so just get married already and SHUT UP!!!

THIS IS GAY--

ill bet that if u sat down with eachother and planned this night out-

youd get someONE as a dj ALOT BETTER and cheaper--

this is where i step in...

and have an actual GREAT ASS PARTY

Originally posted by voodoolounge

RIDDLER AND HIS FRIENDS DRINK FOR FREE???

That's it the double Secret North Jersey party is cancelled!

(Pulling old records out of storage now)

www.RiddlerDrinksForFreeBullshit.com

last year at ROXY's NYC

SANDRA COLLINS came in to do her thing--

she had soooo many ppl in there with her-

A-LOVE and all the others and NO (NOT ONE)

crink card left for free drinks by 12am

it was HURRENDOUS

i had a limo load of grls come in for a b-day party to celebrate w/ me spinning in the VIP room and i HAD NO GOD DAMB CARDS T OGIVE THEM!!!!

I would like to PERSONALLY respond to the post from liquidtouch and all the HATERS out there.

<RIDDLER yes will bring in some heads for ya-- but also he will not promote it-

he'll show

and just like his commercial atmosphere- that dissapearse just as fast as changin the station he playin on-

seen it alltoo often--

>

First of all, Last time I checked, I am a DJ not a promoter. I do have the station promoting where my appearances are which has 2.5 million listeners in the TRI-STATE area. However, I will be the first to say - I do not go out and flyer the area, send them to guest lists, etc. That is a job of a CLUB PROMOTER. I can promote on the air and on my personal website which is more than many club promoters on this board.

Second...anybody that knows me knows that I do not roll up with a big posse nor EVER EVER set-up a BAR TAB to drink for free. I usually roll up with myself and my road manager if available. Sometimes I may bring one or two friends. But I NEVER roll up with a big posse or comp list.

Thirdly....I can play as dark, progressive, underground with the best of them. I have over 15 years of experience and have contacts with many Major, Independent, Overseas labels around. I work with many of the big name Producers/Remixers working at MCA Records. Last year I commissioned Thunderpuss, Hex Hector, Jonathan Peters, and many more to remix our artists. I know my music.

I am perceived as a COMMERCIAL DJ because I am on the radio at PEAK HOURS. I am on during PRIME TIME hours which means the average KTU listener does not GO to clubs. I am the only mixmaster on KTU that has the MOST airtime and on prime slots because I know how to balance the commercial and club cuts. Does that mean I don't know how to play deep? NO! When I work with a club/promoter I will ask them what they want. More times than not, they usually want me to DJ how I do on the radio. However, I am confident of my skills and knowledge of music. I talk to DJ's all over the world on a regular basis.

As for djing at this party, My manager and I have been in talks with this promoter and it looks promising. We shall see. I do not RAPE promoters like other DJs have. My rates are very reasonable compared to the other KTU DJ's-Devito, Skribble, etc. Anybody that knows me should know that I'm out to have a good time with everybody. When I DJ, I like to be a part of the party and not simply play music. I'm also a TEAM player. I'll do what I can to help out. Again, my job is not to be a promoter.

So before any promoters make such bold statements about me, call me yourself and find out. Send me an email and let's talk.

Riddlerktu@aol.com

www.djriddler.com

Originally posted by riddlerktu

I would like to PERSONALLY respond to the post from liquidtouch and all the HATERS out there.

<RIDDLER yes will bring in some heads for ya-- but also he will not promote it-

he'll show

seen it alltoo often--

>

First of all, Last time I checked, I am a DJ not a promoter. I do have the station promoting where my appearances are which has 2.5 million listeners in the TRI-STATE area. However, I will be the first to say - I do not go out and flyer the area, send them to guest lists, etc. That is a job of a CLUB PROMOTER. I can promote on the air and on my personal website which is more than many club promoters on this board.

Second...anybody that knows me knows that I do not roll up with a big posse nor EVER EVER set-up a BAR TAB to drink for free. I usually roll up with myself and my road manager if available. Sometimes I may bring one or two friends. But I NEVER roll up with a big posse or comp list.

Thirdly....I can play as dark, progressive, underground with the best of them. I have over 15 years of experience and have contacts with many Major, Independent, Overseas labels around. I work with many of the big name Producers/Remixers working at MCA Records. Last year I commissioned Thunderpuss, Hex Hector, Jonathan Peters, and many more to remix our artists. I know my music.

I am perceived as a COMMERCIAL DJ because I am on the radio at PEAK HOURS. I am on during PRIME TIME hours which means the average KTU listener does not GO to clubs. I am the only mixmaster on KTU that has the MOST airtime and on prime slots because I know how to balance the commercial and club cuts. Does that mean I don't know how to play deep? NO! When I work with a club/promoter I will ask them what they want. More times than not, they usually want me to DJ how I do on the radio. However, I am confident of my skills and knowledge of music. I talk to DJ's all over the world on a regular basis.

As for djing at this party, My manager and I have been in talks with this promoter and it looks promising. We shall see. I do not RAPE promoters like other DJs have. My rates are very reasonable compared to the other KTU DJ's-Devito, Skribble, etc. Anybody that knows me should know that I'm out to have a good time with everybody. When I DJ, I like to be a part of the party and not simply play music. I'm also a TEAM player. I'll do what I can to help out. Again, my job is not to be a promoter.

So before any promoters make such bold statements about me, call me yourself and find out. Send me an email and let's talk.

Riddlerktu@aol.com

www.djriddler.com

ok....I'll see you Saturday...and Get u shot...u must be tired after that long LETTER>>>>

DJ RIDDLER THIS SATURDAY @ HUNKA BUNKA....

Originally posted by liqidtouch

do i ever post on your annoying shit no i have a personnel problem with this kid andi don't want to read some little asshole that is annoying to tell me to shutup listen come find me at metro ill tell u the story and than tell me i am sill actingl ike an ass and shut up and after im going to put u to sleep

you know how to play on the radio becouse your not playing to a crowd learn to play to a crowd and go back to your old ways becouse your not good anymore maybe that ktu or award u got went to your head and yea i met you u gave me your demo and i threw it out

THE PARTYIS IS NEW THURSDAY PARTY AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.

Dave aka Trewguy, stop hating, shutup and listen and stop with your goddamn negativity. YOur an annoying hater. Lsitne to yourself and most of your posts its abotu howthings should hapen in your opinion. BOTTOM LINE stfu and come to the aprty to see for yourself its success or downfall. Until then keep ur mouth closed and dont ell peopel like th RIDDLER what the shoul be doing. He got far enough not lsitneing to idiots like you.

- DENNIS

Originally posted by menacenj1982

THE PARTYIS IS NEW THURSDAY PARTY AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.

Dave aka Trewguy, stop hating, shutup and listen and stop with your goddamn negativity. YOur an annoying hater. Lsitne to yourself and most of your posts its abotu howthings should hapen in your opinion. BOTTOM LINE stfu and come to the aprty to see for yourself its success or downfall. Until then keep ur mouth closed and dont ell peopel like th RIDDLER what the shoul be doing. He got far enough not lsitneing to idiots like you.

- DENNIS

i am coming to your party to beat your ass and take any money you make punk

Originally posted by trewguy

you know how to play on the radio becouse your not playing to a crowd learn to play to a crowd and go back to your old ways becouse your not good anymore maybe that ktu or award u got went to your head and yea i met you u gave me your demo and i threw it out

First of all, playing on the radio is 100 times harder than playing in a club. In a club, I can see people's reaction to a song. Also, a DJ can ride a record for a long time sometimes over 10 minutes at a club. You can't do that on radio. The average listener only listens to radio 45 minutes a day so you have to make sure you are in and out of songs within a 4 to 5 minute time frame to keep the listener interested. As for going to my old ways, I've always stayed true to my club roots. Why do you think I continue to DJ around the country still if I haven't? As for being on KTU or my WMC Award getting to my head? Hardly. I work hard to be where I'm at and I also know that it can taken away very quickly. I haven't been in this industry this long without staying hungry and humble. As for a demo? I hardly ever give out demos. The only demos you may possibly have are my mix cds - Dance Mix NYC vol. 1, Dance Mix NYC vol.2, Ministry of Sound Club Nation Vol. 2, Club Series Vol. 4 , Club Series Vol. 5. So I don't know what demo you are referring to?

trewguy is an idiot.

dontu got anythinggood to say every u moron

#1 its a THRUSDAY PARTY U IDIOT and its 18+ unlike metro or taste idiot

#2. YOur boy Mike is a partner in this party

#3. Stop Oding on K and wake up.....idiot

- ;-)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: TO #2

TREWGUY is an IDIOT..

Im starting the party and i asked mike to partake in it. Bottom Line u wont get thorugh the red ropes I'll let mike know about that. besides my door guy mike hates u witha paashion. Besides the fact that iwill kick your CORKY loking ass u punk. U iant shit but a 25 year old Drug addict that works for a tree copmany. U got beef come see me opening day. Besides the fact that my door guy will kcik ur ass i will be her to sotmp ur head in.

- DENNIS

PS. its an 18+ party ha no bearing even if it was on friday ore saturda idiot. trher is always room for new aprties beside shte fact we r tryin it out as 18+ but will prob move to 21.

Don't come none wants u there u ugly shit

OK WHERE DO I BEGIN??????

U KNOW WHAT I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING>>>>> BUT TREWGUY ME AND MIKE ARE CLOSE AND IF ONE IS BOTHERED WE ARE BOTHERED AND IF ONE IS GETTING DISSED THEN ALL OF US ARE....

THATS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY

Originally posted by caruch

OK WHERE DO I BEGIN??????

U KNOW WHAT I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING>>>>> BUT TREWGUY ME AND MIKE ARE CLOSE AND IF ONE IS BOTHERED WE ARE BOTHERED AND IF ONE IS GETTING DISSED THEN ALL OF US ARE....

THATS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY

mark thanks this kid is 1 of those young 21 yr old punks that thinks he is tough he don't know what tough is yet i am going to take this kids pride

TREWGUY is an IDIOT..

Im starting the party and i asked mike to partake in it. Bottom Line u wont get thorugh the red ropes I'll let mike know about that. besides my door guy mike hates u witha paashion. Besides the fact that iwill kick your CORKY loking ass u punk. U iant shit but a 25 year old Drug addict that works for a tree copmany. U got beef come see me opening day. Besides the fact that my door guy will kcik ur ass i will be her to sotmp ur head in.

- DENNIS

PS. its an 18+ party ha no bearing even if it was on friday ore saturda idiot. trher is always room for new aprties beside shte fact we r tryin it out as 18+ but will prob move to 21.

Don't come none wants u there u ugly shit

big words.. and stupid words.

why don't you do that? then we can have Dave trace your ip address and he can use your threats in a law suit against you. Damn your way to fucking stupid to work at a club.

Originally posted by notallthere

big words.. and stupid words.

why don't you do that? then we can have Dave trace your ip address and he can use your threats in a law suit against you. Damn your way to fucking stupid to work at a club.

ITS DENNIS, HES A PROMOTER FOR DIMIS IN GARFIELD OR I DONT KNOW IF HE IS ONE ANY MORE?