Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joey's Sunday

Originally posted by dtrave

Certainly a different vibe than the usual Sunday night - not bad at all, got to finally meet Pitek & Gio, but I somehow missed Rizzo (& I never thought I'd say that)

GOOD TIMES!!

dtrave, rizzo was there, he was dancing back by the VIP. I was pretty mangled, but i'm sure i talked to him.

Originally posted by tommytempts

I GOT THERE AT 9:00, THE FASHION SHOW WAS AT 10:00, VINNY AND EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB, I DRANK SO MUCH IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY, I'M PROBABLY STILL LEAGALY INTOXICATED....

did u catch that kid that played the star spangled banner?

Originally posted by dogekid

did u catch that kid that played the star spangled banner?

YEAH....HE STARTED THE WHOLE FASHION SHOW OFF, THE WHOLE THING WAS REALLY VERY GOOD, THE ENTIRE FASHION SHOW WAS VERY VINNY, HE'S ACTUALLY ALREADY TALKING ABOUT DOING ANOTHER ONE NEXT SEASON

Originally posted by osb

GOOD TIMES!!

dtrave, rizzo was there, he was dancing back by the VIP. I was pretty mangled, but i'm sure i talked to him.

Mangled? You were hugging the guy like he was your long lost brother! He looked at me & I told him I didn't even know you. Try that for mangled

Originally posted by tommytempts

YEAH....HE STARTED THE WHOLE FASHION SHOW OFF, THE WHOLE THING WAS REALLY VERY GOOD, THE ENTIRE FASHION SHOW WAS VERY VINNY, HE'S ACTUALLY ALREADY TALKING ABOUT DOING ANOTHER ONE NEXT SEASON

cool, glad u liked it. that kid's a real close friend of mine. completely out of his mind btw.