Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri just getting better............and

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

It kind of reminds me of Joey's for some reason, but it doesnt necessarily look like Joey's

\

I can see how it could be compared to Joeys...except I think Cherri is decorated better than Joeys...all that red and all the mirrors in joeys makes me feel like I am in a carnival funhouse :tongue: but its always a good time

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

:confused: :confused: :confused: You were at Cherri. I have pics to prove it:tongue:

I remember jumpin in on all your pics(I love you girls)...............I was in bad shape.........rough weekend and now I am going on break.............Tax season is here so I had to get alot out of my system to be able to handle the next few months:tongue:

And I was joking when i said i wasnt there, just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention:D

please e-mail me the pics if you can(oh btw, my cousin still has the pic)

Originally posted by stiffler

I remember jumpin in on all your pics(I love you girls)...............I was in bad shape.........rough weekend and now I am going on break.............Tax season is here so I had to get alot out of my system to be able to handle the next few months:tongue:

And I was joking when i said i wasnt there, just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention:D

please e-mail me the pics if you can(oh btw, my cousin still has the pic)

We love you too :comit: , but you will receive no more pictures after the way you treated the last one :nono:

Originally posted by sigmagal

My friends and I almost went on Sat but we changed our minds last minute. We might check it out this weekend... but I am hoping to get more info.

How big is it? Bigger or smaller than Metro/Joeys/SoundGarden?

What is the cover charge?

How old to get it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS BIGGER THAN ALL THOSE PLACES

COVER IS 10 CLAMS

21 & OVER

PM BADDASS FOR REDUCED ADMISSION.