Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guastavinos

Originally posted by kerryberry

Thanks for the response. What kind of crowd is it? What other venue would you compare it to in the city. When you say expensive, do you mean the cover or the drinks or both? Is it worth checking out?

Fri Nights and Sat Nights they play rap. Fri nights are a bit younger crowd than sat. Trendy little place, but there are a few problems. There are two levels. Upstairs is "VIP" You have to buy a bottle to go upstairs. The bottles cost anywhere from 300 to 1000. Basically if u go and u wanna have a good time then u gotta take like 5 or 6 people with u and split the cost. Downstairs is just a bar for quick run in or so. Mostly the real party is upstairs. Both nights are 21 or over. Go to Joonbug.com there are plenty of pics of gustovinos and the crowd there.

Thanks alot. That helps.

I have been out of the club scene for about 2 years, and you know how much it changes in a short time. If you don't mind me asking, where do you hang out on the weekends? If you were to go to a club on a Friday night, where are some places you would go?

Originally posted by kerryberry

Has anyone ever heard of Guastavinos? I received an email about a grand opening of a party there this Friday but I couldn't find any listing of it on this website.

Info anyone?

Info on Gustavinos......

Thorin Aiello - Sevan - Reach Productions - District Ent - Clique Ent - Mario Stewart - Erica Maurer

present

More Fridays @ Gustavinos

Grand opening friday January 17th 2001

Music will be provided by the Carson Daily Show's own

DJ REACH

(hip-hop/house/classics/disco)

doors by chris stern & chris willard

• 2 weeks later...

gustavinos fridays is like, THE place to be...they closed the doors at 1130 on opening night and was packed out the wazoo the second week...even doh it was like, subzero frigid temp.

Crowd's off the hook, but an expensive affair.

and no, i dont promote this party either, they have enough top notch promoters as is lol

Originally posted by kelly0616

the only black people i saw were the bouncers i dont know what your talking about:confused:

ya pg same with me the only black people i saw were the bouncers and a club full of people there to have fun, so what are u talkin about?:confused: