Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Petition To Remove Calebm !!

SHOULD CALEBM BE REMOVED  

11 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD CALEBM BE REMOVED

• YES
    • NO

IT SEEMS LATELY THAT THERE HAVE BEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE REGISTERING ON THIS BOARD FOR ONE REASON ...... TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND JUST CAUSE ALOT OF DISTRESS ON THE BOARD.

IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH AND ACTUALLY LOOK UP POSTS AND THREADS EITHER CREATED OR RESPONDED BY CALEBM ... HE HAS DONE NOTHING POSITIVE FOR THE BOARD.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM REMOVED FROM THE BOARD. IF YOU MET HIM OVER THE PAST WEEKEND (I DID NOT ... BUT THERE IS A POST ABOUT IT) .... HE IS QUOTED TO BE A NICE GUY ... BUT ON THE BOARD HE OBVIOUSLY ISN'T.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM REMOVED ....... WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Originally posted by djchoopa

IT SEEMS LATELY THAT THERE HAVE BEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE REGISTERING ON THIS BOARD FOR ONE REASON ...... TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND JUST CAUSE ALOT OF DISTRESS ON THE BOARD.

IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH AND ACTUALLY LOOK UP POSTS AND THREADS EITHER CREATED OR RESPONDED BY CALEBM ... HE HAS DONE NOTHING POSITIVE FOR THE BOARD.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM REMOVED FROM THE BOARD. IF YOU MET HIM OVER THE PAST WEEKEND (I DID NOT ... BUT THERE IS A POST ABOUT IT) .... HE IS QUOTED TO BE A NICE GUY ... BUT ON THE BOARD HE OBVIOUSLY ISN'T.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM REMOVED ....... WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

He was already removed once when he was posting under calebmandrake, and he made up a new name, so it wont matter. the best thing for everyone to do is ignore him. if not one person responded to any of his post, he would eventually get bored and stop. we all feed into his shit, and thats what keeps him going

AS MUCH AS THE BUS LOVES FUGGIN AROUND WITH EVERONE... HE DOES NOT LIKE RACIAL SHIZNIT BEING THROWN AROUND!!!

Mods, can we use the dreaded block or CP Blacklist for something of real use for once.. and quiet this k-tard down....

I get some of my shit moved to drama, and this kid can throw slang like nigga around with no penalty???

HOLLA!!!

Originally posted by djchoopa

SO LETS TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL ........ CAN A MODERATOR FIND HIS IP ADDRESS AND HAVE HIM BLOCKED ........ IF THATS THE CASE . LETS DO IT

Is it really worth it the time and effort? I completely agree, hes a dick, but fuck him, just ignore him, he'll get his.

GIVE HIM TO ME!!:mad:

I'LL PUT CHICKEN WIRE AROUND HIS BALLS AND JUST WHEN THEY START TO BLEED I'LL POUR TURPENTINE ON IT SO HE CAN FEEL HIS SKIN BURNING...

THEN LIGHT A MATCH ON THEM SO HE CAN REALLY BE ON FIRE TILL THEY SHRIVEL UP AND ALL IS LEFT ARE RAISINS!!

UNLESS SOMEONE HAS A BETTER IDEA :idea:

Originally posted by latinaz

I'LL PUT CHICKEN WIRE AROUND HIS BALLS AND JUST WHEN THEY START TO BLEED I'LL POUR TURPENTINE ON IT SO HE CAN FEEL HIS SKIN BURNING...

THEN LIGHT A MATCH ON THEM SO HE CAN REALLY BE ON FIRE TILL THEY SHRIVEL UP AND ALL IS LEFT ARE RAISINS!!

YOUR A ROUGH SND TOUGH LITTLE ONE .......... I LIKE YOU !!!!!!;)

YOUR A ROUGH AND TOUGH LITTLE ONE .......... I LIKE YOU !!!!!!;)

Ga 2cents, I went through this shit on the miami board.

I find caleb to be funny. I know it's not the popular opinion on the board and hope nobody hates me for it.

As far as the racial slurs. I don't take it personal. If anything I laugh at them. I'm hispanic and he's called me a spic a bunch of times. Notallthere uses the word niger alot and I'm sure noone on this board would like to see him banned, including myself. Step back from the board and laugh it off.

ILL LAUGH AFTER I DO THE ABOVE:laugh: