Originally posted by carguy19

Stardo

Zee

hunnie

caruch

piro

tempkid

And whoever else was there

Thanks for breaking up that fight and not letting me beat the shit out of that kid, I lost my temper...

Sorry guys and girls....

;)

Did ya meet up w. the Donkeys and take them out? ;)

Originally posted by stiffler

Everyone on this board are good people(except calebm) and there is no need for fighting or else everyone will have to deal with all 140lbs of Stiffy.....................

hope everyone realizes that i am joking:laugh: :laugh:

Yah right...i'm still waiting for our fight, when is it scheduled for again :confused:

Originally posted by NJstacked

I back the Donkies hard and dont think anyone will be taking them out.

Shortbus told me that I met you over the summer, I think i remember who you are....

I just feel that if you're gonna talk all that shit (the donkeys) you should be a man and back it up....

I back my words up....

Carguy..(Carl)...I met you this summer at tempts/surf a few times this summer...Also saw you at Metro like 3 or 4 weeks ago...I was with my girl...You remember me? You also hung with my friend Chris this week...big guy large biceps....?

NJ, Chris came back to my house friday and I think he thinks Im a little crazy for the way I party(I am)......................he is a real good kid...............we tried for hours to get certain favors but it was a let down.....................only charlie showed up, not his cup of tea tho

Carguy..(Carl)...I met you this summer at tempts/surf a few times this summer...Also saw you at Metro like 3 or 4 weeks ago...I was with my girl...You remember me? You also hung with my friend Chris this week...big guy large biceps....?

we'll get introduced and I'll buy you a drink next time at metro

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Yah right...i'm still waiting for our fight, when is it scheduled for again :confused:

Your but is mine little girl, Ill smash you;)

You should have come back for afterhours.........nutz............and plenty of fighting which really pissed me off(I hate that shit)

Stiffler....before the summer I had no clue what the Fuck CP was..? I met Stardo at my tanning salon...we talked alot and I saw her out one night...while I was talking to her...people kept coming up to her and calling her Stardo...and saying Cp this CP that...Anyway, to make a long story short...when I first met you I hated you...come to find out you are a good guy and I now back you hard...You have taught me a lesson to always give someone a chance.....

Originally posted by njbigtime

Yo stiffler- i have not seen you post anything on elite yet. Thanks for hosting the afterhours pary, very good host. BTW who did you almost fight, guess it happened after i left.

Stick I got you back and all of our peeps backs too bro!!!

Carl....

Why is it that you proceed to push the judo kickin kung fu style out at the clubs...

Did you not learn your lesson from Djais this summer....

No one wins when ya fight bro....

I am not bustin ya... I know its hard at times NOT to beat the livin fuck out of haters and assholes... but you have too much to lose...

Learn from the Bus... work on your pateince and play it cool bro...

There is very little worth fighting over in this world... I garuntee whatever it was, would not leave you crippled, have caused harm on anyone you cared for... it was probably just some punk playin tough guy puppateer and tryin to pull your strings....

Just laugh and let it go when shit happens.... Got it???

So what the hell started all this anyway???

Originally posted by njbigtime

Yo stiffler- i have not seen you post anything on elite yet. Thanks for hosting the afterhours pary, very good host. BTW who did you almost fight, guess it happened after i left.

njbigtime= chris?? If so, whose better than you?

If it isn't Chris, I feel like a schmuck.

:)