Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att People that were at metro friday

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Carl....

Why is it that you proceed to push the judo kickin kung fu style out at the clubs...

Did you not learn your lesson from Djais this summer....

No one wins when ya fight bro....

I am not bustin ya... I know its hard at times NOT to beat the livin fuck out of haters and assholes... but you have too much to lose...

Learn from the Bus... work on your pateince and play it cool bro...

There is very little worth fighting over in this world... I garuntee whatever it was, would not leave you crippled, have caused harm on anyone you cared for... it was probably just some punk playin tough guy puppateer and tryin to pull your strings....

Just laugh and let it go when shit happens.... Got it???

So what the hell started all this anyway???

Just trying to hang out with the K-mart specials and this kid just kept bothering me and joking around when i wanted to be left alone......

So he got launched accross the dance floor and if zee wasn't there to grab my arm he woulda been spitting broken teeth on the floor in metro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the juicehaters on the board.....

This is a prime example of a non-juice rager...

Carguy being clean and natty light... having a fit of rage...

While our lovved Bus, amped up on 750mg of test this week... was off in Statin Island verbally massaging Renee at Curves....

ITS NOT THE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juice just makes me fuggin horny and all puffy...

Its the club drugs that make me snap!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Alan- what's up buddy. Nobody's better than you. Still cant believe i dropped that thing on the ground the other night.

You should've screamed, "BALL!!!!!!!" then you would see 6 guys diving on the ground trying to recover the "fumble." :)

You've got to get 2 hands on the ball Chris.........aka quick transition to the mouth. :) Hey, we learn, that's why we play the game.

Carguy, love ya to death bro.. but you better take it down a notch in the clubs....

I think an intelligent bro like yourself could have come up with a better way to get some space... sounds like you started this one all on your own.....

I just dont want to see good peoples on my care list get tossed in the slammer and lose everything they have worked so hard to achieve.. over somethin so simple....

Just follow my closterphobic azz out the door to the strip bar next time it gets too crowded...

HOLLA!!!

Originally posted by piro8

You should've screamed, "BALL!!!!!!!" then you would see 6 guys diving on the ground trying to recover the "fumble." :)

You've got to get 2 hands on the ball Chris.........aka quick transition to the mouth. :) Hey, we learn, that's why we play the game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Game ON!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Carl....

Why is it that you proceed to push the judo kickin kung fu style out at the clubs...

Did you not learn your lesson from Djais this summer....

No one wins when ya fight bro....

I am not bustin ya... I know its hard at times NOT to beat the livin fuck out of haters and assholes... but you have too much to lose...

Learn from the Bus... work on your pateince and play it cool bro...

There is very little worth fighting over in this world... I garuntee whatever it was, would not leave you crippled, have caused harm on anyone you cared for... it was probably just some punk playin tough guy puppateer and tryin to pull your strings....

Just laugh and let it go when shit happens.... Got it???

So what the hell started all this anyway???

yeah people will stop fighting when they git the shit sued out of them like I did........... Fighting is the last thing on my mind between my lawyer, court fees, and everything else I could have gone to South Beach three times

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

temper temper :nono:

i must say though....im very impressed that you were able to actually calm down and listen...

most guys would'nt have stopped....your maturity level was proven

good boy :aright:

:tongue:

Btw! what happened to ya last night focker???

CAUSE I PICKED HIM UP AND CARRIED HIM TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CLUB!!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Just trying to hang out with the K-mart specials and this kid just kept bothering me and joking around when i wanted to be left alone......

So he got launched accross the dance floor and if zee wasn't there to grab my arm he woulda been spitting broken teeth on the floor in metro

UER FORGETTING SOMEONE!!! :(

NJbigtime.........................Im not big enough to post on that site yet:laugh: :laugh: actually I couldnt remember the name of the site. Get ny # from Stardo, we def have to talk...........And the fight was yesterday am.....................

Stacked, thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I would think that maybe I come off strong to girls I am friends with but actually I am completely harmless. I have a tremendous amout of respect for the girls I am friends with and would do as much as I possibly could to protect them. Just like with Jenni, her boyfriend loves the fact that I am her friend cause I am always there to keep her outta trouble when she is really fucked up.

Carguy, I think I want to fight you:tongue: Actually, I may need to talk to you soon about the car situation.