Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erik Morillo @ Deko THIS THURSDAY!!!

I am coming out of hiding for this special event!!! I haven't been to deko in a month!!! Sorry guys you know I love you and miss you!!!!! Well I will be out and about tonight so get ready cuz I will be out of control!!! Lynn - you can start lining up the apple martinis for me when I walk in the doo!!! I will be out of control tonight!!!! Hype you better stay near me just in case!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by jpdd810

I am coming out of hiding for this special event!!! I haven't been to deko in a month!!! Sorry guys you know I love you and miss you!!!!! Well I will be out and about tonight so get ready cuz I will be out of control!!! Lynn - you can start lining up the apple martinis for me when I walk in the doo!!! I will be out of control tonight!!!! Hype you better stay near me just in case!!! :laugh:

Hope I remember What you look Like!! LOL;)

I dunno bout this, i will have to talk to the rest of the "proffesionals" bout allowing you back in our secret socitey

Originally posted by thehype

I dunno bout this, i will have to talk to the rest of the "proffesionals" bout allowing you back in our secret socitey

Excuse me but as I recall I was one of the first true professionals who actually started this secret society. You cannot kick me out!! I was never out anyway!! Just on a litttle break!!!! I am back though full force!!!!:tongue:

Excuse me but as I recall I was one of the first true professionals who actually started this secret society. You cannot kick me out!! I was never out anyway!! Just on a litttle break!!!! I am back though full force!!!!:tongue:

I think we need to have another "proffesional" meet up again.