Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos At The Paradox

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by moonman

This Saturday Night on the 18th of Jan. at The Paradox in Plainfield, NJ... Denny Tsettos will be doing his thing (just thought you all should know:D)

Some DJ's would sell their mother & send her c.o.d.

Originally posted by perns2002

I am good things are great......... I have no complaints right now.......... :D

great sweetie, i'm happy to hear that! drop me a line one time if you want! i miss you! please, no hard feelings of what went down a while ago, you were in no way at fault! :):D i still love ya! lots!:D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

great sweetie, i'm happy to hear that! drop me a line one time if you want! i miss you! please, no hard feelings of what went down a while ago, you were in no way at fault! :):D i still love ya! lots!:D

You should pm these type of messages - this is about Denny Tsettos playing a garbage club just for the money

I know, I am glad you reassure me............ I love you........... Def. no hard feeling over here. I love you chicha............ We shall speak soon...........

DRAVE - I can type wherever I want to type Mister..........

your obviously starting drama. Cash is Cash............ U think everyone wants to do what they want all the time............ U think I like commuting to the city every day..... PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please MYOB and be nice.

If i was minding my own business - I would be talking about the subject of this post, not your personal BS with perns - I'm not trying to get into your buisiness I'm trying to avoid it. Like most people here I'm trying to figure out what motivates Denny - money or music. This guy obviously should have a residency in a big club & doesn't. And that's what this post post is about - no drama here

Originally posted by dtrave

If i was minding my own business - I would be talking about the subject of this post, not your personal BS with perns - I'm not trying to get into your buisiness I'm trying to avoid it. Like most people here I'm trying to figure out what motivates Denny - money or music. This guy obviously should have a residency in a big club & doesn't. And that's what this post post is about - no drama here

He does in the SUMMER ----------- in the winter he does guest spots from what I understand..............

Originally posted by dtrave

$$$$$ of course. paradox will be dead just like last time. proving many peoples feelings that the dj doesn't draw the crowd most of the time esp. in jersey. its whats the cool place to hang out or follow the followers

Originally posted by perns2002

He does in the SUMMER ----------- in the winter he does guest spots from what I understand..............

Shouldn't he have a residency for the other 8 -9 months of the year rather than fucking around in Larcata or Paradox? Shouldn't he be doing the best rooms on the best sound & lights? This to me doesn't make sense, that's all