• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Originally posted by perns2002

Say hello try and find me if ya go............. [/QUOTe

I definitely will.....Willl probably go around 11ish....hopefully see u there

THe bartender with the black spicky hair will know who I am if you ask him................

Originally posted by perns2002

THe bartender with the black spicky hair will know who I am if you ask him................

Yeah just ask me and I will tap her on the top of the head and have her pop her head up:laugh:

SPYGRIRL--Ever since I got this promotion from the fry guy to the drive-thru I have been swamped:( :mad:

As for as the the sweaty guy comments :finger:

Got to go I have another customer

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah just ask me and I will tap her on the top of the head and have her pop her head up:laugh:

SPYGRIRL--Ever since I got this promotion from the fry guy to the drive-thru I have been swamped:( :mad:

Umm yeah right........ ha ha your funny.......... :laugh: :laugh:

You mean you can talk and put in the order at the same time????

I am impressed......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You mean you can talk and put in the order at the same time????

I am impressed......

Yeah but I can only do two things at once--So I cant post on CP, Talk and take orders or my job performance goes down...I want to have 4 golden arches next to my name this month:D

Yeah but I can only do two things at once--So I cant post on CP, Talk and take orders or my job performance goes down...I want to have 4 golden arches next to my name this month:D

hi JP honey! i'll see you saturday night! your bar is going to be holding me up by the end of the night! hee hee! just kidding! see you sat night!!:D;)

So, we can go on a real date then??? The drive through on the tricycle isn't cutting it anymore.....:tongue:

So, we can go on a real date then??? The drive through on the tricycle isn't cutting it anymore.....:tongue:

Sorry--But the tricycle is all Im allowed to drive at this point--

Ive fallen victom to Denny + a SundayNite in August + 2/3 Bottle of Cuervo + Shoprite Trackter Trailer + a SNITCH + WALL TWP POLICE + most of all MY POOR JUDGEMENT!!:mad:

Looks like you'll have to be driven thru the drive thru unless you want to ride on my pegs:laugh:

Sorry--But the tricycle is all Im allowed to drive at this point--

Ive fallen victom to Denny + a SundayNite in August + 2/3 Bottle of Cuervo + Shoprite Trackter Trailer + a SNITCH + WALL TWP POLICE + most of all MY POOR JUDGEMENT!!:mad:

Looks like you'll have to be driven thru the drive thru unless you want to ride on my pegs:laugh:

I wasn't even thinking about that....lol Sorry bubby....:isok:

I wasn't even thinking about that....lol Sorry bubby....:isok:

I meant that to be funny, the :mad: should have been a:D

Not that I think its funny-but you know what I mean--Trying to make light of the situation--I took some sort of meds from my inhouse pharmacist and they are making ramble.

:(

I almost forgot--theparadox :bigfinge: